Hirōtō Maehara x Reader!(pt 2)

There was a silent pause, and then it turned to shrill screams of hookers.

"Ew look at her! Shes fake!"

"Run away, she might carry a disease!"

Oops! I failed big time, didnt I?! Taking off your contacts and fixing your hair you look at a surprised Maehara, mouth agape. "Come here chocolate ponyy~~!" He drunkenly screams, charging at you. Hes way too drunk! Guess ill kill him when hes back to normal. the original the better! hehehehe You internally shout, running and giving him a clićhe wink.

"Sorry! This pony has to leave!" And you ran to the awaiting Hitwoman, panting with your hands clutching your knees. "I failed, sorry!" Comical tears fell down your cheeks, meanwhile a chibi ashamed Julie shook her head. "Can I get your number!?" Isogai shouts from across the parking lot. I think he forgot me! you shudder, "Māk, step on it!" (Limo driver) And thus the car sped off, shunning Isogai away.

"Come on Maehara, lets go." He wept at a very drunk orangehaired friend, walking rather meekly towards him. "Where'd my chocolate pony go?" Maehara cries, slapping the now dragging him to the car Isogai. "I dont know! Now hurry up, and stop smacking me!"

The next day, Maehara pov

There was a strange dream where he met (y/n), after discovering that she was under all the eyes and wig. Slowly waking up, Maehara realized that his arm was outstretched as if he was reaching for someone in the air, and his head hurt. Badly. Its a bad thing Isogai and him ran out of hangover pills.

The second day of college, huh. The doozy orange-haired man lazily swiped his alarm clock off his phone, sitting up slowly and walked towards the dorm sink, brushing down his hair into his signature bangs. He swayed towards his binder, grabbing it with one hand and putting his other in his pocket.

Walking out of the cream colored dorm room rushingly, Maehara quickly opened the blank doors, taking a seat in a library. Since he was late, he kept looking at the tables that sat around him.

1. The fangirling table.

2. The jocks table.

3. The emo table.

And finally,

The (y/n) table. Wait WHAT?!

Part 2 cliffhanger!

The next chapter is longer, I promise!