Nagisa x Depressed!Reader

I'm sorry I couldn't add the person who requested this into the book because I have a lot of people who requested stuff! 38/40, Enjoy! EDIT:You're shorter than him in this story, sorry!

"Hey (Y/n)! Can we talk to you for a sec?" Nakamura waved her hand, seemingly surrounded by all the girls of Class-E.

Setting down your bento on the wooden desk, you walk up to them, the blonde whispering in your ear;

"Hey! Can you tell Kayano and Nagisa to meet each other at the cherry blossom park?!" Rio giggled, your face becoming red with embarrassment.

"A setup!? A-Are you sure it'll wor--" Nakamura interrupted you quickly, a devilish grin on her face.

"Of course it will work! We'll back you up!" You look away, shuffling your hands a little.

Nakamura pats your head, grinning widely. "Dress nicely by the way!" You nod confidently, sliding off your self injuries. The cuts had healed a long time ago, leaving you with several scars.

Guess you didn't have to worry about wearing a dress. Walking up to the taller boy entitled Nagisa, you clear your throat, suddenly unable to speak.

How will he react to the situation when he realizes it was just a setup? ..I know his terrifying eyes. I also know that he doesn't like it when they use him. But...You had to!

For the girls, and Kayano! Taking a heavy breath, you tilt your head to look up at him, faintly smiling.

Please don't get mad at me.. I'm sorry for doing this, Nagisa. Will--

"(Y/n)-chan?" A soft voice was heard behind your mindscape, shaking your head to reveal Nagisa's worried face.

"Ah! Hello! I was starting to think that you fell asleep standing" He chuckled, closing his warm eyes from smiling. Nagisa was your best friend since second grade, knowing him more than the entire classroom. Except the class delinquent, Karma.

"Sorry Nagisa.." You twiddled your fingers, the taller boy patting your head softly. "N-No worries! Everyone drifts to their own world at some point!"

You start to wonder how many people pat your head today, a sweatdrop awkwardly laying on the side of your face.

But you 'drifted' every single day. Nagisa thought it was a problem, because he usually never talks to you anymore. Not after getting the disorder.

The bluenette was about to turn around to talk to his friends, tugging his sleeve slightly. "Nagisa."

The teen looks over at you, understanding that you finally wanted to talk serious. "Meet me at the Cherry Blossom Park today at 8:00. Please?" You looked away, trying your best to hide the blush painting your face.

It actually feels like I'm going to confess.. Stop it (Y/n)! This is for Kayano-chan!

Today's the day where Nakamura-chan convinced you into setting them up, and you were starting to wonder how you got yourself into this soon-to-be awful mess.

"A-Ah.. Sure (Y/n)-chan!" Nagisa fell silent for the whole day, knowing well that that's the only area beside the school that all the confessions are made.

Although.. He never realized that you were just messing with him. A setup for Kayano and Nagisa. For some reason, your heart sunk, as if you'd lost someone special to you.

Will he pay attention to me when they start dating? Who am I kidding, I rarely ever talk to him anymore.

TIMESKIP

Breathing in and out, your dull mind told you not to go spy on them, shrugging the thought away. My best friend is about to date someone! How could I not be happy?