Maehara Hiroto x Reader

"Konichiwa minna, my name's  (y/l)  (y/n), nice to meet you all!" A (y/h) haired girl smiles adorably at the students belonging in the rundown building of 3-E, knowing very well that this building was seperated from the rich school for their low academic grades.

"Welcome to E-gumi (y/l)-san. I hope you get along with everyone here!" The yellow octopus known to have speeds of Mach 20 yet he decided to sign a contract not to harm any of their students titled as 'Korosensei' chirps quirkily, assigning a desk for the girl.

"You will sit next to Maehara-kun, please have a seat and focus your attention on the board and everything will be fine!" (Y/e) eyes suddenly changed into dull ones, reflecting heavy bloodlust that only the enemy could see and tries to attack the bulbous creature, slicing off three tofu-looking tentacles in the progress.

"No assassination attempts during class, (y/l)! I'm confiscating your weapon, and let's see if you enjoy extra homework!" Korosensei practically screams in her ear, sighing in defeat and throwing the knife at their target. "Fine, fine."

You were only here in this worn down place because of breaking the chairmanship prized trophy without reason, similar to Takebayashi's sentence. But either way you still had good normal grades at 3-B. Nothing could change the fact that your heart still relied on passing to 3-B after putting good effort in this horrible pla--

"What's her name again?" A guy, who seemed like Okajima from what was described in the documents of transferring, whispers to some ginger haired boy, replying back. "I think her name was (y/l) (y/n), Okajima." That's the Maehara guy huh, and he's sweatdropping because of Okajimas short attention span.

"Ohh. Oy (y/n)-chan how about we hook up some time?" Okajima had a weird perverted glare, making you shiver and turn away. "Go back to your seat, Okajima-kun!" Korosensei orders him, Okajima giving out a little whine and leaving back to his spot.

"So class, were going to have a Halloween party over at a house Sensei rented somewhere and cleaned up after! Please buy your costumes as soon as possible, I want to take a picture of you all in costumes and add it to my picture journal!"

The students cheered, especially for the news that Halloween means candy. For you it didn't really matter but you thought of the holiday as 'The Night Of The Living Cavities'. "I think I'll pass." You whisper, hearing the person in front of you shuffle to turn towards you.

"You would be a perfect playboy bunny!" Maehara gave you a thumbs up after examining you, turning away. "I'm not even going, that's gross!" After a while of mental arguing, you decided to join in on the holiday celebration. But you won't show your face or even your identity,

Your going to be temporary dying your hair with (f/c) dye and wearing a mask that covers your eyes and nose. A possibly new version of Cinderella in your eyes.

"Lunch break." The octopus announces loudly, closing the giant social studies book. "You may go outside and practice your assassination for ten minutes, and then eat your lunch!" Water drools out of the creatures mouth as he takes out sweets from what you thought were from America and Italy.

"Nurufufufu, I have some gelato for all of you if you all put in good effort at your techniques!" You nod, hiding in the corner away from his eyes that you secretly nicknamed 'creep pills' and about to dig into your bento until a low rustle that came from the bushes startled you a bit.

"Stop moving, Okajima!"

"I need napkins!"

"Shut up! Plug your nosebleed and let me see--" They noticed that you've caught them, making Maehara fall back in fright. "A-um Hello (y/n)-chan!" The ginger nervously laughs, taking off. "Run, Okajima!" But you grabbed him by the back of his collar and practically choked him on accident. Okajima got away with it.