Karma x Transfer Student!English!Reader

EEEEE okay i had a little bit of fun on this fanfic. And turn the music on when Its the time to, omfg!! (Ill signal you WITH A ';)' OKAY LMAO) THE TITLE ALSO MIGHT BE A LITTLE OFF. YOU KNOW FLUENT JAPANESE AND ENGLISH, BUT YOU WERE BORN SOMEWHERE IN THE USA

Thank you for reading my stories. It rlly means a lot to me :0:!! 36/40, enjoy.

"Welcome to the End Class, (Y/n)-san!" Even the most disrespectful students of the class have greeted you, which made you very happy.

Although you had the most concern for how they could take that terrible title for their class so lightly.

"Thank you!" You would smile happily, shuffling over to your desk.

So at that exact moment when you sat down, the random redhead, who you had a slight suspicion on, took a seat right next to you.

"(Y/n)-chan, right?" You face the teen, a bright grin on your face.

"Yep! Most people would mispronounce it though, since it's an English name.."

"Oh. In that case.." It took you by surprise when he began to talk in English, catching up with him. It's been a while since you've last spoke your native language. G
((Bold is in English/Not Bolded is in Japanese))

"The name's Karma."

"What a strange name!" You giggle, leaning onto your desk to examine him more.

He has bright red hair, strong mercury eyes, a pale face..

Karma circled the air with his fingers when he was speaking, finding that strangely adorable.

Love at first sight, huh? Really painful to suffer through it. It's like some disease and.. OHSHIT, I have a crush on this guy!!

"The summer festival is this Saturday. Do you want to.."

"YES! I-I mean sure, haha. Why not?" You quickly interrupted, blushing in embarrassment.

"I was gonna say 'come with the class'.. We're all going anyways, haha." He said, causing you to laugh nervously.

"Okay. See you there, (Y/n)~" Karma turned to face classroom's smiley teacher, a proud blush painting his cheeks. (you damn squish!!1!)

((TIMESKIP: THE FESTIVAL, 8:00PM))
;) T U R N T H E M U S I C O N N N 😏😏

"Woah!! How many fish did you catch, Isogai?!" The class shouted in unison, staring wildly at his net that bulged with fish.

"Not too many, really!" He laughed, rubbing his neck awkwardly.

"Isn't the summer festival great, Karma-kun?" Nagisa spoke, holding a candy apple in one hand and Kaede's hand in the other.

"What? Oh, yeah. I got to see (y/n) in a kimono." You were so shocked that he said that in front of you, bashfully moving away from the redhead.

"Don't worry about how you look, you're beautiful. Hey, do you want to go on the Ferris Wheel?"

"You're such an amazing yet terrifying person." You blushed, taking his hand.

"Is there any problems with me being myself?" He responded swiftly, tightening the grip of his hand only a little bit.

"Let's go." You rolled your eyes playfully, breaking into a sprint and dragging the other.

"So anyways, you're telling me that your family isn't at home almost every day??" You frowned, resting your head on his shoulder.

"6 entire days a week. I spent such little time with them that I almost forgot the looks on their face when they see their own spoiled child." Karma nervously added, smiling mischievously.

"Haha! You're not that spoiled, right?" You laughed, covering your mouth with one hand.

"Hey hey! Don't you cover your laugh!" He peeled you hand off your face, the two of you playfully struggling to get your hand.

"(Y/n)--" The fireworks went off, throwing yourself towards the door of the little ferris wheel box. ((IN CASE YOU NEED AN IMAGE TO VISUALIZE HOW THE BOX LOOKS LIKE)):

((ITS NIGHT TIME THO  AND THE FIREWORKS ARE GOING OFF SO IT LOOKS 2X BETTER))

((ITS NIGHT TIME THO AND THE FIREWORKS ARE GOING OFF SO IT LOOKS 2X BETTER))

"WOAH! LOOK AT THOSE FIREWORKS!" You gasped, ignoring the other who was gazing romantically at how amazed you were.

Karma was going to talk to you about how you moved by yourself to Kyoto, leaving your parents behind back in the USA. It was rough for only you. Your parents purposefully let you go so they could go and live a wild life by themselves.

Even though he had nothing to do with it, he felt the pain you were going through. He also envied how you were fighting through it so easily.

"Hey Karma! Did you see the--" Your voice was interrupted by both the fireworks and the lips of the sad redhead, hugging the other tightly. The doors opened as you two kissed, finally releasing each other with Korosensei to ruin all of the angst and emotion.

"Nyruhuhu! I smell love in the air! AHDFJFBB" Karma shot at the yellow blobs that Korosensei walked on, walking out with you hand in hand.

"Let's ride the roller coaster next.." He frowned, deciding to talk to you about your family later.

"Gotcha!" You winked, letting go of his hand and breaking into a sprint. Karma ended up winning the race anyways. The rest of your day was made up of happiness and fright, which mostly came from a stalking monster teacher.

END
HOW ANGSTY OMG. I NEED TO PUT UP AN ALARM AND JUST REMIND MYSELF TO UPDATE THIS HOE CAUSE I NEVER DO.