Asano Gakushuu x Reader

"Happy New Years! Happy Birthday, Asano-kun!" Class-A laughed in exhaustion, their tones monotone  and dull. They passed their assessments, finally.

"It's just finals, guys! Cheer up!" You laughed, surprisingly generating a smile to all of the 5 virtuosos. The rest of the class glared at you as if you were someone strange. "Thanks (Y/L)-chan." Teppei smiled, gladly sharing his bento with you. The only reason why you weren't in the virtuosos was because of the one and only, Gakushuu.

By far, he was just a know-it-all. Yeah, he could type faster than anyone in the school.

Of course he surpassed everyone when it came to grades!

...That was last year. Now a delinquent redhead has the throne, and he wasn't  planning to give it away anytime soon.

On top of that, he's in Class-E.

'Class-E..? Really? That dump?' You would stare with disgust in your eyes, huffing at your classmates. They only call Class-E names because of their poor little building. They're actually the sweetest people!

You gather your stuff, joyfully staring at the cloudy day. Optimism would get you through again, just like every other day.

There's been something odd about that class.

Definitely. Their grades suddenly went up when the school year began, and the sudden boost made you suddenly think: Who in the world is teaching those students?

That's right, their student teacher retired and someone took their place, but they weren't willing to spill any information. But why?

Study hall finally began, which left you just enough time to walk up the hills of Class-E. It's definitely a monster if he improved all of these kids grades within months.

The trip up the 'mountain' was hard enough, and you weren't alone to reach the summit.

Whirling around, you felt your eyes stretch wide open, smiling joyfully at the person standing in front of you. "What's up, Asano-kun?"

Tilting his head, Gakushuu analyzed you without suppressing much emotion, shrugging. "Nothing much.. Why are you up here?--"

"Why are you following me?" You interrupted, suddenly creeped out by how good of a stalker he really was.

"It's just a mere coincidence, I was looking for the teacher of this rundown muck myself, you know." Asano crossed his arms, walking past you. "Are you coming or not, peasant?"

You only smile, walking next to the strawberry blonde happily. "So, how does the teacher look like?"

"Huh?" He arched a brow, picking at his nail nervously.

"You're the principal's son, you already know who this guy is."

Hesitating, Asano dropped his backpack, looking directly at the moldy building. "That's true.." You take a step back, preparing to run away from him. "..My father didn't tell me, though. I found out without his help."

You frowned, questioning why the teen was so perfect. Even in the most anxious faces he would make.

"I found out because I've already surpassed him, and I don't need to dwell under his hands anymore." He closed his eyes, pridefully letting the wind shift his hair around.

"That doesn't matter. You still need to value your father, Because you don't have anyone to win over once he passes away. I learned that the hard way. I rebelled against my parents, and foolishly opened my eyes when it was too late. When they drove over a bridge-- together,"

You felt your breath gradually grow shaky, swallowing the lump in your throat to continue your speech. "Their money was given to me, and I managed to buy myself an apartment and work up to this fine little A-Class. I was here, originally." You pointed at E-Gumi, frowning at the small laughter coming from the room. "I had no time to laugh in this class, it was the most humiliating class I've ever been placed in." You paused, wiping tears away.

Asano was taken aback by your tears, slow to process your emotions. He cautiously took steps towards you, stroking your hair with an arm wrapped around you.

"It's not like I'm pitying you, I don't know how to properly comfort someone." He frowned, wiping your tears away.

"I never understood much of this emotional drama, and that's partly my father's fault. Im here to help you, (Y/n)-chan." Asano's voice beamed with passion, uneasy with his rapidly beating heart. When was the last time he was this worked up over a person?

Giggling, you wiped your tears off your face, looking up at the teen. "Your heart is hitting me, Gakushuu." His face flushed red, looking away. "I'm not sure what you mean!"

"You don't have to worry about me, I just wasted our time. We're going to be late--" Asano leaned down to gently kiss your head, running away as fast as he could.

He wasn't the type of person to do that???

Blood rushed to your face, picking up your backpack and the one Asano ridiculously left behind.

...Nevertheless, he actually listened to your story, and even wanted to help you out.

"I'm glad he's not a robot!" You laughed to yourself, dropping off his stuff at the office.

Maybe he wasn't such a spoiled kid after all.

END

ooo! I finally updated! 😭😭