Bloodthirsty!Karma x Idiot!Reader

Karma isn't a vampire, he just has an abnormal blood fetish on here. Okay Lol it's okay none of y'all are actually idiots. enjOHFUCK MY ALARM JUST WENT OFF IT SCARED ME SO BAD LMAO in sorry ok enjoy

"(F/n), (F/n)... What am I fucking going to do with you!?" Karma shakes his head, trying to pull the (h/c) off of the pole.

"Sop! Mai ongue i goa rip off! " 'My tongue is gonna rip off!' You scream, kicking the redhead as hard as you could.

It had been at this moment that you had thought everything was fun and games, until you ended up with your tongue on the pole, and Karma was there with his 'girlfriend,'Okuda. Humiliating much?!

"Ou edhaid bis! Hel me!" 'You redhaired bitch! Help me!' The (h/c) screeches, desperately trying to take her tongue off the pole.

"I'm trying to call the ambulance but my fingers keep slipping!" Karma pouts, orbiting you and snapping pictures each in every angle.

"Thu fachk?!?" 'The fuck?!?' You mutter, but defenseless as he handcuffed you to the pole, your fragile hand developing frostbite already.

"I-I  think we should help her!" Okuda stutters, pushing back her 'poison glasses'.

"Nah, give her a sec and then the tears will come.~"

"My dad's here to pick me up Karma.. I'll see you tomorrow!" Okuda tiptoes to kiss the redheads cheek, smiling and waving as she left.

"You're luy to hab a irl lie her." 'You're lucky to have a girl like her.' You roll your eyes, flinching when you remember that the frostbite was tickling your now asleep hand.

"Why won't you listen? Me and her broke up a few days ago because we wanted to stay friends, but yet she still kisses my cheek every time she leaves.." Karma's face brightened slightly, making you laugh like a choked capybara.

"What's so fun--Oh thank you for the hot coffee, Isogai." The raven paled and ran back inside, not wanting to be part of the scene.

"I'm going to pour this on your tongue (y/n), okay?" The redhaired boys breath hitched, expecting to see a lot of blood. "Ready or not, I'm pouring it now." Karma said, dumping the coffee gently on your tongue to ease off of the pole. It worked after all the struggle, but of course your tongue froze to the point it began to bleed and drip everywhere.

Karma swallows hard, looking away. Being the best friend you are, you tease him at his weakest point. "Oy, don't you like blood? My tongue is numb so I can't really feel it if you put yours on mine." You try not to laugh since the blood wouldn't stop dripping from your tongue, stifling the giggle. Karma takes the handcuffs off  your hand on purpose, for the sole reason of this;

"I-I.." Karma takes a deep breath, flinching as a smug smirk grew on his face. "Ne, did I getcha good on that act?"

Holy shit!

"Oh I will clean the blood off your tongue, and no drop'll go to waste, (f/n)~."

Run.

You bolted to the forest--a shortcut to your house, holding your mouth firmly. You turn around and see nothing, sighing in relief. Turning towards your house, mercury met (e/c) for a split second until the (h/c) screamed and fell to the ground, biting her tongue to only make it worse.

"Oh clumsy, clumsy (f/n), what am I ever going to do with you?" Karma fakes a pout once again, falling onto you to firmly hold the back I your head and slam his lips against yours and force his tongue in your mouth.

After what seemed like five minutes, he got up and reached out a hand for you. "Thanks for the meal.." Karma looks away, hiding a visible blush.

You on the other hand, felt dizzy as hell from the tongue twister but managed to catch your senses, grabbing his hand.

"You alright?"

"I might as well stick my tongue on a pole again."

"Don't you even dare, (f/n)~! It'll have pepper spray this time!"

Fin from this terrible story