•Itona x Reader•

For the lovely @cutefoxfluff

So, it was the time of day that you had to go shopping. For your mom, to be exact. She wanted a boy, and of course she makes you wear all these guy clothes and beanies and--oh who am I kidding, it's the longest list in the world!

It's..Only because you were sent to class-E for not wearing the correct uniform. "It's not like I fight old farts every single day!" Shouting, until you realize that thinking out loud isn't really nice to many people.

After gathering all the materials your mom asked to get, you start your way back, whistling the tune of some sort that you knew, but never actually knew what it was from.

You could hear some whistling on the other side of the alley shops, but it stopped when you did.

Cautiously, you take steps forward and start to whistle again, making sure that the other whistle wasn't an echo.

They know that song?! I was pretty sure that I was the only one that knew it.

Gathering up your confidence, you run to the edge of the alley, jumping at the person. "Aha!!"

Why isn't he moving?! "How do you know that song?!" You scoff, clinging onto his shoulders, legs wrapped around his waist ready for combat. Why don't you fall backwards!!

"You're looking for a fight? Please." The silver haired teen sighs, grabbing your collar and carrying you upwards with one hand.

"..Pretty sad for self defense you know." He clicked his tongue, dropping you on the floor, barely catching your feet on the fall.

"Names Itona. What's your name, shortie?" You burst into flames of anger, nearly burning your beanie off.

"I'm not short!"

"Well..You're short enough for me to throw at an alley wall." This guy!!

"My name is none of your business." He was confused for a second, then an amused small smile was placed on his face.

"Hi None Of Your Business, nice to meet you." People who were walking you of the shops started to laugh silently, walking faster to ignore your glare.

"If your going to call me that--"

"Hi That! Nice to--"

"(Y/N)! My names (y/n), Okay!?" You walk ahead, noticing many things as well as the blush that was on your face the whole time he introduced himself. Blushing my ass! I was blushing in anger!

Time skip at your house

"(Y/n)!!" The shrill shriek of your mother yelling sounded like a demand, running downstairs immediately.

"What is THIS?!" You wince at her angry voice, widening your eyes as you felt the leather whip slam against the side of your waist, painfully smiling.

"I'm sorry, mama. It was the rain that made the bag drenched, I'm sorry for the groceries to fall out.." You held in your tears, keeping a large smile as she repeatedly whipped you as if you were a lion. A slave. A circus freak..

The slash marks burned into your skin, mom spitting out her cigarette and taking out the worst torture weapon, a wood burning brand

You backed away from the monster of your mother, "No, Don't I promise I won't make that mistake again!"

"That's six times already, I'm afraid you have no choice." She coughs, burning the panel and raising the back of your shirt, slamming the burning surface on your back.

At that time, you couldn't hear anything but the burn and your screams, and when your mother took the burner off your back, it had already left a mark.

"I heard screaming coming from next--" Amber eyes widened when he saw the red stinging tattoo that has marked your back forever, then looking at your mom, who was still holding it.

"She..She didn't deserve that." Itonas bangs covered his face for half a second, narrowing his eyes furiously and punching your mother in the face, Hard enough to black her out.

"Why did you do this to her?! She doesn't deserve ANY of this.." How can he be so calm..? You felt dizzy, dropping to your knees with a large happy grin.

Itona seemed that he'd forgotten about you when turning to face you, eyes softening. "I'll take care of you better. I promise."

Carrying you bridal-style, he walked over to his house and placed you on the couch laying on your stomach so it wouldn't hurt the burn.

"There, it's all bandaged." Itona stands up, sits on the other couch and clicks the TV on.

"Why are you so calm about it?" You ask, curious.

"Because if I wasn't calm I would worry a beautiful face." He answers truthfully, glancing back at the tv.

I had way too much fun with this fanfic it's so long ;; hope u enjoyed a occ Itona haha