Shiotā Nāgisā x Reader (L)

(Y/I) your item in the bag
WARNING: This lime is Rated:T if u don't like limes, then don't read!
KMSKMSKMSKMSKMSKMSKMSKMSKMSK I HATE THIS FANFICTION WITH A PASSION I DONT WANT TO DELETE IT THO WGFHFHD

By age 8, you have only ever dreamed of becoming an assassin. You began lessons of self-defense at that age, and at age 10, you began training as one. But your training got you into class 3-E for the lack of studying.

"Oh, Good morning class! We have a new student today! Meet (y/n) (y/l)!" A yellow creature with an emoji head and tentacles chirps, showing the class who was behind him, more specifically, you were the one behind him.

"Ohayou Gozaimasu!" You smiled, knowing well that as an assassin, you must hide your bloodlust. You hid it well, and never showed it throughout the day.

Although there was a certain someone who had the bloodlust of a viper which was way larger than your bloodlust of a cougar.

"Do you want to practice assassinating Korosensei??" A boy, it seems, with blue hair came towards you, a warm smile of an assassin plastered across his face came over to you, holding out a hand. "Eh? Sure! I'm (y/n) (y/l), but you can call me (y/n)-San!"

You smiled innocently, keeping a great stance away for some reason. This boy, his bloodlust is huge and he doesn't notice it! You thought, noticing he was already stepping outside the class.

"Wait up!" You giggle, and ran after the bluenette.

Minutes later

"Yosh!" You laugh, sitting on top of now passed out Nagisa. "I accidentally hit your pressure points, Sorry!" You giggle, dragging him to a nearby tree with lots of shade.

"I'll just stay here till you wake up." You huff confidently, leaning on the tree next to him. His blue tails flew in the wind as he rested them on your lap. "Eeee!?" You froze, sighing a little .

This guy...

You two were battle partners since that day.

Weeks later

You got to know everyone in the classroom well. Nakamura Rio and Kataoka Meg were planning on having a sleepover with everyone in the class.

"C'mon (y/n)-chan, it'll be fun!" Nakamura whined, although by the tone she was using something was gonna happen in that sleepover.

"Fine! Unless you have nothing up your sleeves!" Nakamura was infront of her house with you by her side, "I can't make any promises" She giggled evilly, throwing the door open. "We're here!"

The blonde-haired girl walks in, our friends waiting inside. Her parents went out for a 2-week vacation and we had plenty of time together.

As the minutes swung by, Kataoka and Nakamura told us to play a new game they came up with, : 30 minutes in heaven.

When you heard : 'In heaven' you already knew what this game was about. And by the look on the others, they knew what the game was too.

"Ooh Sexual Assault!" Okajima blurts out in the crowd awkwardly, earning glares from the whole class. When Rio came in I swear I could have pictured devil horns and tail on her as she carried a gigantic purse which seemed to be her mothers.

"Okay you perverts are gonna play whether you like it or not, better be protected or it's not gonna be me protecting you from herpes!" She scoffed, out of breath. Everyone groaned nervously.

"So I'll draw out an item belonging to someone, don't ask how Rio-San got them, and then both of you will go in the closet!" Yada smiles, but I can tell she's  scared.