•Half Snake!Nagisa x Reader•

For MatchateGetsu and probably xoCANDYox I think I remember now

The snake in this story is basically like a snake hunting for a mouse, you can image it as a human ghoul in your head. Okay thanks.

"Son?!" Nagisa swallows the last bite of the box of raw meat, glancing hungrily at his mother with bloody fingertips.

"Mom..?" The bluenette drops the black plastic container, bravely reaching out to the refrigerator for more. He needed more meat.

"That's your fifth box of raw meat Nagisa. And it's the last one you will have! Explain!"

He doesn't realize that his fangs have grown larger since two days ago, after being experimented on by some crazed freak and bit right in the crook of his neck.

Minutes later--or hours after the surgery, that he realized his shoulder felt numb and cold. The doctors had replaced his shoulder muscle by that lunatics, who fell over dead when Nagisa used a tube stun gun to his neck.

"Enjoy the built-in animal I have given you." The cold hearted bastard of a doctors last words sent shivers down his spine, noticing that he'd been freezing outside in the snow eating raw meat and coming back inside for more.

"There's no more meat left!?" The bluenettes mother shouts, slamming the fridge door closed and storming up to her room.

No she's wrong.. I still could smell meat. Nagisa was used to his moms smell, but this wasn't her.

Warm meat.. Hot..Juicy..Meat. The bluenette sniffs harder, catching a glimpse of (y/h) locks until they fell backwards with a squeak.

"Are you okay?" Nagisa's voice sounded worried, if only the hungry tremble would go away. His mouth wouldn't stop watering, reaching a hand out.

"Thank you." Nagisa nods, surprising the girl with a hug. A really right, almost a cannibal type of hug.

"(Y/n).. Your a students from 3-E right?" She nods, not a bit creeped out over the fact that Nagisa had been smelling her neck.

"You wouldn't mind if I took a bite out of you, right?" She winces and her eyes widen when she realizes that blood was staining the snow, her blood.

"What.." She clutched her shoulder in pain, dropping to her knees and looking up at the not very sane bluenette.

"I won't eat you, I promise." Her vision blurred out, the only thing she would remember was his bloodthirsty fangs and eyes.

Nagisa felt sick to the stomach when he saw your limp figure, dragging you to the hospital on time.

"Some hungry wolf took a bite out of her neck!" The bluenette shouts at the doctor, taking the (y/h)-haired girl to a room right away for healing her shoulder.

I didn't bite that bad. I'm sorry (Y/n).. Nagisa holds his laughter in, licking the remaining blood that was in his mouth. I still need more though.

Nagisa's crazed eyes widen even more, looking around more cautiously since he'd been hallucinating from lack of sleep. "Nevermind..I don't need any more." Embarrassed, he turns to your collapsed frame in a hospital bed, placing a small kiss on your forehead and walking out.

"See..you later, Nagisa." You open your eyes slightly, scared on why the bluenette fell to the floor, terrified.

"Y-You too...Have the beast inside you..It's my fault!" Nagisa overthinks it, then he stops, taking a deep breath and smiling.

"I'm not alone."

Omg the cringe this story is probably the worst I need sleep I haven't slept for 28 hours