five.

Ross's POV

I ran out of my last class considering I had no classes with the guys, at all today, I have to ask, like right now, I've been waiting all week, building up the courage to do this, I find Rydel and Ratliff together, so Im going to ask and try to be discreet.

" hey dude, remember the other night?"

"you mean at the ssss..." he holds his words befor he pauses and then continues, shaking his head up and down slowly.

"skatepark" he finally stutters,

"yea, can we go again tonight?" I ask desperately,

"I am not sure man" I do my puppy dog eyes, because that can make anyone crack at a second, no one has ever said no to it.

"let him go" Ryder cracks even though she has nothing to do with this, I can't help but let out a light chuckle, Rydel cracks everytime, I wasn't talking to her.

"fine" Ratliff laughs, throwing his head back, just shaking his head, I can't help but smile.

"he always breaks me" she grumbles, stamping her foot,

"yea I know that feeling..." Ratliff looks at her, what's he on?

"can I come?" Rydel asks,

"no!" Ratliff and I quickly retaliate, kinda shouting at her by accident of course.

"why is that?" She crosses her arms, raising her eyebrows.

"because it's just something us guys do..." Ratliff stutters.

"well maybe we can hang out tomorrow night" She runs her hands down his chest with a small smile.

"yes, yea sure" Did my sister just flirt, with Ratliff? Ellington Lee Ratliff? Wow, well at least she likes him back But I'm surprised, she hasn't even had her first kiss, but the. neither did I till yesterday...

✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️

Short chapter!

But I will not update this story until I get 2 votes, that should be easy!?

Bye, I want food, like a full corse meal, but it's 4:04 am!