seven.

Laura's POV

I've been sitting in my room with the door locked like always, I share a house with my boss, that's just because I'm the youngest, all the other girls are older and get there own rooms on the second floor of the strip clubs. My boss, he likes getting drunk, I've lived with him for about 2 years but I still don't like the idea of using his name, Jonothan.

I'm sitting here reading my book, I found it in the lost n found here, it's called "slow kill" I've just started it.

When I hear banging and screaming of my name, I keep sitting there on my bed my knees to my chest, my book now closed next to me, a lump forming in my throat, it's him he's home.

"LAURA" he yells from the living room, I hear more banging and things smashing.
"LAURA OPEN YOUR FUCKING DOOR!" I just sit there and I'm trying not to cry, but it's really hard, I hear a loud bang on my door, then it goes quiet and than a squeaky sound, just then my door opens.
"I TOLD YOU TO FUCKING OPEN THE DOOR!" I just slowly nod my head and start crawling backwards away but I just can't I'm scared out of my mind,
"COME HERE!"

He walks over to me and he slaps me, he's extremely drunk I can smell it in his breath, I'm in tears and I can feel my cheek swelling, I'm on the floor and he kicks me once in the stomach, he spits on me and walks out of my room, I groan standing up, I shut my door and lock it again, and just lie on my bed and cry, this is worse then period pain.

Tears leak down my cheeks, making my face burn due to my salty tears hitting my new found wound, I just want to curl into a ball

✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️

Well it was a crappy chapter and a short one but here..