ten.

Laura's POV

I wake to the sun shining through my only window, that looks out to a brick wall, talk about a boring view.

I go to sit up, when im pulled straight back down by Ross, I just look at him and smile, he's just different, it's perfect, he's perfect.

But he's a mamas boy, A++ student, he would never like me, even if I did like him like that.

"Good morning beautiful" His morning voice, ohhhhh sent chills down my spine, he lets go of me and sits up, he stretches his arms behind his head, his muscles are huge.

"mamas boy is strong." I grab his arm and feel his muscles, I did not see that coming and oh my gosh his abs, how did I not notice this last night.

"I'm an A++ student in everything, excluding Gym and I also happen to live in a house filled with mostly guys"

"wow" my eyes stills glued to his abs, I drag my hand down his abs, so toned, oh my gosh, he just gets better and better.

"So ideas for today?"

"well you have to be home for lunch and I have work at 4."

"And it's 11:00 am, we over slept, umm clothes, clothes, clothes...."

He starts quickly chucking cloths on, I just sit and stare at him, he looks at me and smile, he walks up slowly and kisses my forehead.

"be careful" he whispers,

"I promise I will"

"I need to know your going to be okay?" His eyes hold a stare to mine,

"so why do you have rush to yours so quickly?" I ask,

" I don't know, but I'm going to die, because I'm going to be late."

"you can't die on me!" I whisper dramatically falling back my hand to my forehead before giggling and sitting up again,

"well then wish me luck"

"I can do you one better." I stand up off the bed and grab his hands entwining our fingers, I kiss him softly, I pull away and smile, he kisses my forehead and let's go of my hands and goes to run out of my room.

"forgetting something?" I hold up his phone.

"I need that" He runs back over grabs it and runs out, I just giggle and throw myself back on my bed.

Ross's POV

The taxi drops me off outside of my house and I have a good 25 minutes to get ready for whatever is happening

I run inside and my spots me, she runs up hands me my swim trucks and tells me to be in the backyard in 5.

I do as told, I run upstairs, change and head to the backyard, oh no, I forgot its Rydel's birthday.

"5, 4, 3, 2, 1"

He whispers and Rydel and Riker walk through the back gate and we all shout surprise, this is all going on R5tv.

Rydel opens presents and we all eat cake and play in the pool, so I've had an amazing day today.

✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OfficialRydel_Mary !!💕💗💕

I hope she has an amazing time in her home town all day!!!

Raura chapter as well.