twelve.

Ross's POV

I walk into her room and gently kick her door shut and she's just giggling, we stare at each other for a second before I push her against the door softly, our bodies pushed together, no space between.

She stops giggle by her biting her lip, Damn it turns me on, when she does that, I start sucking on the skin of her neck.

"R-R-Ro-Ross Ahhh" She moans, while leaning her head back, grinding against me, I pull away from her neck and start kissing her lips again.

"let's take this to the bed." She whispers, I don't break the kiss, I just lye her on the end of bed and hold myself up above her, as she fiddles with my shirt.

I pull away from the kiss and take my shirt off and then I reconnect our lips, her makeup is every where.

I feel her hands on my abs as she traces them, but then she flips us, so she's on top.

Laura's POV

I flip us so I'm on top and I trace the outline of his abs with my finger all the way down to his V-line.

I hear a bang, he must not have noticed, because he's keeps sucking on the skin of my neck, making me moan.

"R-R-Ro-Ross"

"mhhh" he mumbles,

"S-st-stop" He stops straight away and lies back with his hands behind his head, with a smile on his face.

I get up and walk over to the door, I open it slowly and he's home and Ross is here and he's extremely drunk again.

"You need to leave now, some how!" I run my fingers through my hair,

"why?"

"he's home, he's drunk" I say Ross realising I said stop because of my boss and not him,

"I'm not leaving you here." He whispers, running his fingers along my face,

"I can't have you get hurt"

"I'll go but you have you come with me!"

"I can't Ross"

"I know we are just strangers with benefits at the moment but I care for you."

"give me your phone."

"okay, I trust you."

I ring the phone that's in his room and I watch him walk into his room and I walk with Ross to the front door, I push him out and lock the door, so he can't get back in.

And I run back into my room, I still have Ross's phone though, I'll give it to him tomorrow, I lock my door and sit on my bed and stare at Ross's phone.

✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️

Ross's phone?¿

What am I going to do take a guess.

I dare you too