twenty-one.

Ross's POV

Everyone has just left for the party, pretty much a street away, Everybody but Laura and I, I'm not in the mood to drink, not that I do it often.

I can't get over how mad Rydel looked at Ellington as he tried talking to her, She just pushed him off and walked out the door with Riker, she's so mad at him and I have no idea why.

I walked into the kitchen where Laura is just sitting on the counter, eating icecream out of the tub, without a care but who would care.

"Hello" Was all she said as I stood in between her legs, I'm just drawing circular motions with my thumb on her thighs, giving me tingles.

"want to watch a movie?" She's put the bucket of icecream down and she's wrapped her legs around my waist, pulling her self forward so our bodies are pressed against each other.

That sent more tingles through my body, just the feeling on hers gives me a million tingles.

"I'm not really up for a movie, we could go for a drive?" She smiles,

"no point we just come back here anyways." I said with a smirk, starting to lean into to leave small kisses on her neck as she ran her fingers through my hair, pulling a little.

Laura's POV

"what do you want to do?" Was all I said in a hushed whisper tipping my head to the side, so he had a full range of my neck, his kisses so soft against my skin.

"this is pretty good" He whispers back against my skin, still leaving soft bites and kisses.

"let's take this upstairs then" I tried so hard not to let out a moan while saying that one sentence, Ross held my lower back while carrying me upstairs, still sucking on my neck softly.

I felt my back hit the surface of his bed, as he lowered himself over me, one hand on my hip the other holding himself up above me.

(Crappy Sex Scene Warning)

Ross found my sweet spot and he knew by the way I let out a soft moan, which made him suck him suck harder on it, I let out a soft moan again as I pushed myself against him, bucking my hips.

I grabbed him by his hair and brought him up to my lips, me biting his bottom lip softly while pulling away and then kissing him again, making him moan.

"You're so beautiful" he whispers,

"Shut up and kiss me" Was all I said as I felt his cold hands run up my back, under my shirt, fiddling with my bras hook but even though his hands were cold his touch still made my body feel warm.

I push my body against his, arching my back as I felt him fiddling with the clip of my bra, in attempt to undo it.

I feel my bra slip down my arms and I hear the quiet thud as it hits the floor, next to his bed.

his hands travel up my stomach to my chest as he sucks harder on the skin on my neck, making my moans fill the room.

I fumble with the end of his shirt giving the clear sign I want it off, he sits up quickly pulling his shirt over his head  and then sliding his body against mine coming down back to my lips.

Damn Ross is so freaking fit, from his abs to his muscular arms, it makes my heart race, I feel Ross Fiddling around with the button on my shorts in anticipation for what's happening.

I shake my shorts down my legs, then kicking them off onto the floor with the pile of cloths were making.

Ross and I kiss intensely and passionately ripping each other's cloths off, leaving Ross and I are both fully naked, he looks me up and down, before biting at my ear whispering things.

"you ready?" Ross asks slipping on protection, I'm not ready to be a mother, especially with my life of stripper, girlfriend and sibling.

I bite my lip and nod yes slowly, Ross kisses my cheek and thrusts into me, it hurts at first as he goes slowly in and out.

I bite back a tear, as Ross lets out a moan, I moan a little as Ross bites my neck, Ross starts picking up the pace and our moans fill the room.

Ross whispers soft things in my ear, while I bite my lip hard enough for it to bleed while bucking my hips against Ross.

Ross pulls out and lies next to me, breathing heavily, I pull myself up slowly due to the pain.

"What's Wrong?" He asks,

"Just thinking"

"About?"

"I took mamas boy Virginity" Ross laughs rolling his eyes at me playfully, I smile a shake my head, I just feel bad for when I have to leave.

✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️

Leave?

Now I have to think about how to go off this...

Thank you for much for 5k reads, that's just awesome. ❤️

(Future Person: this is my biggest regret..)