twenty-two.

Laura's POV

Ross and I are just lying in his bed and I was telling him about why Riker thinks my name is Ally.

When we both hear the front door slam as we both jump so high that I'm surprised
we didn't break the bed.

I get up slipping on one of Ross's shirt and Ross slipping on a pair of sweats, we only put on our undergarments after the............ Yea.

"DELLY DELLY BEAR"

is all I hear as I run down the staircase, Rydel and Ellington are stomping through the door.

"DELLY" he shouts again,

"Hey Laura, let's go!" She grabs my hand dragging me up the stairs and as I try to keep Ross's shirt down so I don't flash the guys.

"Rydel I want to talk about this." Rydel just slams her door indicating she's done with the convocation.

"WHAT ABOUT RYDELLINGTON?" I just glance at Rydel who's leaning against the door while I'm sitting on her bed with my legs crossed.

"remember ship names....."

"Delly let me in" I here Ratliff plead,

"no" she says bluntly,"go away please"

"I've got it"I tell Ellington as I know he's outside the door,

"yea what she said"  I roll my eyes and Rydel comes and sits on the bed with me, she looks kinda mad, sad and raged.

"what happened?" I ask,

"well I was ignoring him like we said and well a guy at the party started hitting on me and I walked away and he went after me and Ellington did the "step off that's my girlfriend" and they started throwing punches and Riker had to break it up and then he started blaming me for what happened"

"he's probably just upset" I don't know what to say,

"your siding with him?"

"no but what I'm saying is he was jealous."

"he was?" She asks,

"He was!" Another voice joined the conversation,

I over and open the door for Ellington to be standing there with Ross and sad smiles from Ellington.

"please tell me what's happened, I can't stand this!" Ratliff pleads,

"Rydel talk!" I demand,

I grab Ross and push Ratliff in shutting the door behind me.

"Have fun?" Ross asks,

"always is" I smile,

"You know what I mean."

"okay handsome" I run my hands down his abbs fiddling with the waistband of his sweats.

"why am I single?" Another voice joins,

"because you creep all the girls out Rocky" Ross jokes,

"DO NOT!"

"Whatever floats your goat" I roll my eyes at Ross's goat scenario when I notice everything is silent, either they have murdered each other or they making out.

I open the door a crack a bit and peak and Ellingtons tongue is down Rydrls throat, I shut the door quietly and pull him to his bedroom.

✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️

Shit chapter I know sorry!!

=(