twenty-seven.

Laura's POV

It's been 2 months since Stormie Brough me back home and everything going amazing, Ross still loves me like the first day we met, Rydels my bestfriend and Rydellington is to real, it hurts, Rocky and Ryland Have expected me as a sister but Riker not so much.

Riker still thinks of me as a whore and slut even though I no longer work that job, thank god.

Stormie and Mark treat me like a daughter but it still bugs me that Riker doesn't like me, I was going to talk to him but it frightens me to be that close to someone so mad.

Ross and the rest have all left for school, so I'm home with Stormie, Marks at a studio trying to get R5 a record deal.

The Boys minus Ryland and add a Rydel, is the best way to explain, we went on a cabin trip, for a weekend, and they only had instruments to play with, I taught Delly how to play Keyboard.

But today I'm planning on talking to Riker, I'm going to sit him down and talk to him.

So Stormie and I are baking cookies in case my plan backfires but I hope not, their Rikers favourite.

Hands snake around my waste and I know by the feeling that it's my Rossy.

"Hello, how was school?" I ask Ross,

"you know one day we're going to be in this position and your going say that but work and then I'm going to ask how the baby is"

I smile and I flush a deep red, I love Ross and I know he loves me.

"I need to speak later so I'll see you later." I grab the cookie plate off the bench and start walking up to his room, I knock on the door and I get the all clear sign so I can go in.

"I would like to have a serious conversation with you." I say seriously,

"do we have to?" Riker rolls his eyes,

I sit on his bed and he sits a little bit further away from me, I place the plate in front of me and shift my head informing him that he eats and I talk.

"okay I'm sorry about coming in and tearing your family apart from my mess, I really hope that you can forgive me" my voice begins to choke,

"continue" he says a moth full of cookie,

"I had no right to come and move in without warning and in sorry for lying about my name, I was scared you'd call me what you did"

"sorry about that"

"can we start over?" I smile gently,

"Sure" he says softly,

"really?" I ask excitedly,

"yea, come here sis" He pulls me into a hug and I softly cry on his shoulder, I'm not going to mess this time up.

"thank you." I sob quietly,

"no thank you for finally breaking this battle."

✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️

Hey guys this books almost over like 2 more chapters and I'm not making a sequel, their would be no point.