twenty-eight.

Laura POV

I walk out Rikers room and I just plainly roll my eyes, at least I know that Rikers the one that holds a grudge.

But is easy acceptance which in this day and age is maybe a horrible thing.

But at least now I can walk around knowing I might not be stabbed by him, okay I'm kidding but seriously he scared me for a while.

Rikers POV

I lean back on my bed, my hands behind my head as I just smirk knowing I won the battle of who apologises first.

All I seriously wanted was that but I do guess I accepted the apology rather quickly but you can see that spark of love that just dances in little Rossy eyes.

He's in love and if she's joining family might as well accept the fact that I going to have her around.

"RYDEL!" I scream,

"yeah" She just walks in as expected, but that smile on her face tell me she already knows.

"Laura already told you didn't she?" I ask,

"yes" She sqeaks like a Hamster and hugs the absolute life out of me, I'm just glad everyone's happy.

Rydel and I just sit on the bed discussing embarrassing Ross moments and laughing our butts off.

"what's with the laughs?" Ross looks curious,

"just you"

"well this sounds interesting" Ross says,

Ross sits down on my bed and just swaps stares with Rydel and I.

"SAY IT!" Ryder yells,

"say what?" Ross raises an eyebrow,

"no you, Riker!"

"I forgave Laura." I smile,

"you did?" Ross asks,

"yep that's what I said"

"thank you so much bro" Ross literally jumps up from his seat and straggles me in a hug probably cutting off my air ways.

I can see the glisten his eyes of the love he has deep for this girl.

✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️

This was the last chapter but I'm going to give a brief description of the future for Raura.