twenty-six.

Laura POV

It's been almost 24 hours and the tears and swelling haven't stopped theirs blood and bruises still gushing from me.

My body is numb yet I still feel everything like it happened two seasons ago, this is the only thing that my life has made its decision about is to make me feel in pain.

Thanks!

I just want to lay down here not move ever again, but I know if I don't get up right now he will beat me again.

My body is not ready for that again, maybe in a few days but I'm not physically or emotionally stable enough for his forces of violence.

I slowly get up, I still can't stand so I hop, skip, leap kinda Thing walk over to the door where he's standing and all I can do is pray to god it's not Ross.

Ross can always find another girl right? I mean it will be easier then dating a hooker or a slut.

I'm not wanted and I can feel his glare at the person at the door, I can't see who it is in still around my door way.

I cross the living room almost falling over the couch because I feel like I can faint any second.

"You have a guest" my boss grumbles,
"Laura meet your mother"

I limp over to the door way so I can see her but it's not my mum, it's, it's Stormie.

"Mum?" I more as a question of why rather what,

"hey baby girl" she giggles,

Stormie looks like she's in utter shock of what she see of me and to be completely honest I don't blame her.

"When I adopted Laura, they said you were dead" he asks,

"I survived and" All no she's stuttered,
"before I could get her back, they said they were sorry to inform me but my baby was already given away" she stares at me,

"pack your stuff and leave" He shouts at me, he slaps me over the back of the head as I limp to my room.

I pack as many of my cloths, besides my "work" clothes, and I grab my childhood memories and affections, teddy bear and photos I've had since I was 2.

I quickly waddle out and Stromie grabs me and hurdlingly but gently pulls me out of the building with my boss swear his head off behind us.

We get to the car, where I can't hear or see him anymore  and I just lose it any control I had was lost, I drop everything and hang off Stormie as I release a puddle of wet tears.

"shhhh it's okay" Stormie whispers,
"you know this is how I left Ross and Rydel"

"really?" I ask,

"yea, at this very moment the are holding each other while they sob into each other's arms" I smile knowing I'm missed by them, my "family" and boyfriend.

Stormie helps into the front seat and she packs my bags into the backseat and I'm clutching my teddy bear.

Stormie drives slowly are carefully back to her home.

"thanks you so much for This" I'm never going able to say this enough,

"that's okay, you are my daughter no matter what you say, my son loves you so much and that makes you family" I blush madly in love and emotions that I don't know how to express.

Stromie takes the car to a halt, she looks at me and smiles takes my hands and speaks and I know it's in all honesty.

"call me mum"

"well then thanks mum" We hop out of the car and I grab my bag from the backseat while mum walks in to the house and stand at the door waiting for me.

I can already hearing screaming about where she went and I can hear quiet sobs.

I waddle into the house and I have collected a glare from Riker and small hugs from Rocky and Ryland.

I limp over to Ross and Rydel, they haven't looked up yet, meaning they don't know I'm here, all I can do is smile.

I lie across them, my legs over Delly and me sitting on Ross's lap with my head on his chest.

Ellington was sitting next to Rydel, I look over to him he sends me a heartwarming smile and I thumbs up, he just rubs a massive lump on my legs as he looks over my body at all my other marks.

Ross and Delly look up and I just smile as their eyes are red and puffy.

"hello" I smile,

"don't fucking leave me ever again" He hugs me so tight and kisses all over my face.

"I missed you so much sis" As she squeezes me tighter then Ross.

"thank mum, she went and got me" I've known theses people for a month or something and already everything is just happening so fast,

"mum?" Rocky asks,

"she's Ross girlfriend which makes her my daughter so she is now allowed to call me mum" We all pull into a group hug and Riker is just standing in the back corner of the room pulling a face of disgust.

"Riker you can join your family or you can go to your room" And with that he trotted up stairs.

✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️

The books going great apparently so I'm amazed =)

Like, comment and add to your favourites <3

Ps. Love you guys xx