twenty-five.

Laura POV

I can't even sit up in the back seat because his driving in so horrible I'm afraid I might die right now.

The car stops sending me flying forward tears still streaming down my face, not being able to even see straight.

I go to sit up when my boss just grabs my hair and drags me out of the car, I feel like he could tip the hair right out of my scalp.

He drags me through the building, the naked bodies, the aroused men don't forget the Paedophiles looking for fun.

He hauled me up the stairs, those 2 flights of stairs, my arms and knees banging against every wooden step, we reach the door and I would know he through me into it.

He picks me up by my forearm and scraps me across the carpet, slamming me to the ground, kicking the door shut.

"what the fuck were you thinking?!" He kicks me repeatedly, I'm crying I can't breath.

"did you think you could get away from me?" He slaps me,

"really think that HE would want you?" He grabs me by my neck and throws me into my room slamming my door.

I just curl up into a ball and cry I'm turning blue, black, purple, red and other colours.

✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️

Will update later

-Dorky xx

Mamas Boy | Rauraजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें