epilogue

Flashing forward to 6 years ahead, I'm fully out of my line of business and I'm taking classes to help my academics so I can lead into a new line of work.

Ross's band with his family and Ellington, R5, has taken off, dropping albums while touring the world, he's had to take off without me but I've been able to do what I need all in the comfort of the Lynch household with Stormie by my side.

Trust issues were a serious problem due to some bumps along the road to this point but we made things work. Ross proposed to me last year in May on a beach in Sydney, Australia.

I said yes immediately at the sight of the ring and as soon as I realised what was happening, I cried so hard, I'll never forget the look in his eyes of when he asked me, it was love and compassion on new levels that I had never overly noticed.

Going 10 years into the future, Ross has retired from the band, as his acting career has taken off, Riker has started his own band while Rocky just works around with different artist, just working on production side of the industry, Rydel and Ellington are just chilling around enjoy life together, as they plan for their future.

15 years ahead Rydel and Ellington have a beautiful baby boy, age 4, he's very interested basketball and drums, he loves to just make noise, Ratliff just enjoying the fact they have something to share.

Rocky and Alexa finally end up together, thanks to a little help from Riker and his then girlfriend Savannah, who's now his wife, Rocky and Alexa have a healthy baby on the way while Riker and Savannah have two beautiful twin girls, Ebony and Ivory, who are both nearly 2.

Mason, mine and Ross's baby boy, currently 10 months old, already crawling and can hold his head up, he looks so much like Ross, just the way is eyes glisten when he look around all curious and his smile when he laughs, Ross couldn't happier with our baby boy.

Life was just a puzzle and now everything has fallen into place.