fifteen.

Laura's POV

I woke up and I didn't move I just kept my eyes shut and cuddled into Ross, a bunch of questions just flooded my head.

"Does he actually like me?" "Does he like me as much as I like him?" "How far does he want go with relationship?" "Do I love him?" "Does he love me?"

I look over at his alarm clock and it is only 6:24 am I suppose a little more sleep is good, I close my eyes and slowly softly fade away back into my dream.

Ross's POV

I wake up and my eyes are already staring at Laura, she's still sleeping, I check my phone it's 11 and Laura's gonna need to head home, before my siblings find her.

I smirk to myself and I lean down and start sucking on the skin of Laura's neck, I hear her moan a bit as she arches her back push herself against me.

I slowly pull away biting her skin with as she moans again and I've sure to left a huge hickey just above her collarbone.

"Good morning Beautiful"

"Good morning indeed" she smiles, cause that's what I want to see when I wake up.

"I need to wake up and do that every morning" a smirk playing on my lips,

"I wouldn't be to mad about" she giggles,

"oh really?"

"I would love it." She runs her hands along my chest down my abs and then lower, I grab her waist and slowly pull her closer and whisper her ear.

"stop that it's turning me on." I start sucking on her neck again and I'm about to leave another in about 10 minutes, when theirs a knock on my door.

I walk over slowly and its Rydel, I give this look of 'aren't you meant to be somewhere?'.

"who's the girl?" Wait what?

"what girl?" I blink rapidly,

"Ross I live one wall away, I heard moans" she shakes her head,

"okay fine, just don't tell the guys." I beg, I open the door enough so Laura and Rydel can see each other.

"anything happen?" Ryder whispers, She seems excited for me.

"just a light make out session" I scratch the back of my neck and I can feel my cheeks heating up.

"could I hang out with her later?" I look at Laura and she nods her head rapidly yes, I chuckle at her dorkiness.

"sure, have a sleepover, girls do that right?" They both shake their heads at me , I just scratch the back of my neck and smile at Laura.

✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️

Sadly guys I have writers block, that's why it's taken me so long to update.

Sorry