1

Kelly

I don't know why I agreed to this trip. Hell, black people don't ski. Micah is crazy if she thinks that I'm getting on a slope. Oh I'm sorry, let me introduce myself. My name is Kelly Morris. I'm 26 years old. I am a interior designer in Chicago. I'm single with no children. And I am officially crazy for going skiing this weekend. My best friend since grade school Micah has planned a glorious ski weekend as she would put it in Colorado. I kinda need a break, but I was thinking of a beach with sand, not snow. Oh well I agreed and she is now on her way so we can head to the airport.

Micah: Kells, come on we have to go NOW!!!.

I really hate that I gave her a key.

Kelly: I'm coming. ~walking into the living room to she Micah ready to go.~ I thought I said that key was for emergencies only.

Micah: This is an emergency. We are going to miss our flight and I want to be the first ones to the lodge so we can get the good rooms. Come on let's go.

Kelly:  wait you mean to tell me that you didn't block our rooms, Ms. Trip Planner. ~shaking my head opening the door so I we can leave.

We got to the airport just in time to check-in and get on the plane. I slept most of the flight. When we arrived in Colorado there was a car waiting for us to rake us to the lodge which turned out to be a six bedroom huge ass mansion.
Micah: perfect it looks like we are the first to arrive.

The driver helped us with our luggage and we went inside. This place is absolutely breathtaking. There was a view of the mountains from the back Windows.

Micah: Kells, come upstairs and pick your room.~yelling the stairs~

I grabbed my bags and headed upstairs. The entire place is beautiful. From the furnishings to the art work, it just amazing. Micah did good. Once upstairs I could here Micah moving around so I followed the sound. She picked a room with a queen size canopy bed. Everything was white. From the furniture to the carpet.

Kelly: So in guessing thus is your room. ~leaning against the door frame.

Micah: You bet your ass it is. Its just my taste. Go find yours. Hurry before the everybody else gets here.

I left out to find my room. There was a door two doors down from hers. I opened it up abd fell in love. In the very center of the room was a California king size canopy bed. This room had all dark wood furniture including the bed. The carpet was white like in micah's room. Yes this is me. I put my things in the room so no one else could claim it. Walking back to Micah's room I could here the front door open.

???: ~male voice~ Hey is anyone here?

Micah darted out of her room and raced passed me to get downstairs. Looking at her like she is crazy, I followed. Getting Downstairs I saw Micah talking to two tall gorgeous men. Twins.
As I walked up to Micah they both turned to look at me and my knees got weak. They both smiled and said hello.

Micah: Kells, this is Larry and Laurent. Guys this is my bestie Kelly.

They both grabbed a hand and place a soft kiss to them. Jesus give me strength. They one with the ling twist lips lingered a little longer than his brothers. This was Laurent. Larry just released my hand with a devilish grin. He had an afro.

Laurent: Its very nice to meet you, Kelly.

Larry: Yes, very nice.

Kelly: ~clearing throat~ It's nice to meet you guys too.

Micah: Ok. Um, you guys can go upstairs and pick your rooms. Kells and I already have.

They started up the stairs with their bags. Laurent looked over his shoulder at me and winked.

Kelly: Holy Shit!!! Micah where do you know them from. They are like sex on legs.

Micah:  I met them when I worked as a costume intern on Beyonce and Jay-Z's On The Run Tour.

Larry: Hey Mic, we can chose any room. ~yelling from upstairs~

Micah: yes Larry any room. I in the all white room and Kelly is in the one with the big ass bed.

Larry: Perfect.

What the hell did that mean. I went upstairs to get settled. Micah stayed downstairs to wait on the last two people to show up. I went into my room and started to unpack. I put on some music from my phone. Sex you by. Bando Jones came on. I was swaying my hips to the music.

Laurent:  Have you?

I jump from the sound of his voice because he was right behind me.

Kelly~ turning around~  Excuse me?

Laurent: ~nodding his head towards my phone~ Have you had any lately?

Kelly: That is a very personal question, don't you think.

Laurent: ~walking towards her~ No. It's a ice breaker. Maybe if you listening to something else, I would have asked a different question. You can ask me anything you want.

Kelly: I can't think of anything.

Laurent walked up to me and caressed my face.

Laurent: can I ask another question.

Kelly: sure.

Laurent~ leaning close to her ear~ ...What's for dinner?