20

Laurent

Laurent: Something isn't right. We have to get up there.

We didn't know exactly where she was but my stomach was turning and I knew my baby was in danger. Larry and I split up taking different floors. I was trying to sniff her or Chris out but I got nothing. The only thing I knew to do would be really risky but at this point I didn't give a fuck. I changed, right there in the hallway. I could feel Larry doing the same. This is the only way we would be able to pick up her or anybody else's scent. I immediately picked her scent up. She was 3 floors above me. I moved like the speed of lighting I know Larry he is on his way too. Just as I suspected my brother was in true form standing outside the door ready to burst through. As luck would have it the door opened and there stood Amy. The fear in her eyes was almost orgasmic. She tried to close the door but that was an epic fail for her. Larry yanked her out and ripped her head completely off. Her body fell to the floor as he held onto her head as we went into the apartment. Larry tossed her head on the floor and made his way to the back where I know my baby is.

Chris: ~in full vampire form~  Well, well, I wasn't expecting you guys until the morning once those little bastards were dead.

I charged him and he jumped out of the way laughing at my failed attempt. This may not be as easy as I thought, he's just as fast as me. We were glaring at each other waiting for the others next move. There was a blood curdling scream coming from the back where Larry went and I know that was Kelly.

Chris: ~satisfied grin~ it's already starting. Faster than I expected. If your wondering. Your precious pups are dying.

That was it, at that very moment I was prepared to die trying to kill this fucker, once and for all.
This time when I charged him I use every once of speed and force I had in me. All I could see was my love and pups. My claws connected with his neck and he knew it was over. I dug my claws into each side of his neck and pulled it apart. From his throat to the top of his head split into. I continued to pull his entire body part until I had each side of his body in each of my hands. Kelly continued to scream as I shifted back to my human form. I ran down the hall and into the room where her and Larry were. He to had shifted back.

Larry: CALL SAM, NOW!!!
TELL HER TO GET HER RIGHT NOW!!!! HURRY LAU!!!!

Kelly was balled up in a fetal position crying and screaming holding her stomach. I ran into the living room and found the phone. I called Sam and told her what happened and gave her the address. Sam is an old friend of ours. She's not a shape shifter, just a regular human. When we were first changed she was the only one of our friends that we told because we trust her that much. Sam is also a doctor, so I know that whatever is wrong with Kelly she can help, I hope. I went into another room which I assume was Chris's in search for something for me and brother to put on. Changing form causes us to shred our clothes unless we strip first. I found some black joggers and blue basketball shorts. Larry had her cradled in his arms by the time I made back to them.  I threw him the shorts as I put on the joggers.

Larry: ~caressing the side of Kelly sweat soaked face~ It's  going to be ok baby. Our good friend Sam is on the way and she can help you.

I sat next to them and place my hand over her stomach to see if I could take away some of the pain. She winced when I touched her.

Larry: Before she started to scream she said that Chris fed her soup and she only ate it because of the babies, but once she was done she started to feel funny. I think he put something in her soup to...

Laurent: ...Kill the pups. When he heard her scream he smiled and said that they we're dying... Sam's here.

Just then there was a frantic knock on the door. I rushed Sam in and she took note of Kelly.
We told her about the soup and she turned pale.

Sam: ok, first I need to stabilize her and then we have to get her to the clinic, not the hospital, to many people. The clinic is closed but I have the keys. Kelly, I'm Sam. Everything is going to be ok. Was the soup bitter or sweet.

Kelly: ~wincing in pain and gritting her teeth~ Bitter

Sam: ok I'm going to give you something for the pain and then we are leaving for the clinic.

Sam gave her a shot and within  minutes she started to doze off.

Sam: ~pulling the twins into the hall~ We need to get her to the clinic like right now. What he gave her is causing her to have a miscarriage.

My body froze I was not expecting that. Larry rushed into the room and came back carrying Kelly in his arms.

Larry: WHAT THE FUCK ARE WE WAITING FOR, LET'S GO!!!!
SHE'S STARTING TO BLEED!!!!!