21

Laurent

Larry: See if you guys would have let me kill them back in Colorado this wouldn't be happening right now. What if the babies die. What if she dies. I don't think I will make it. We can't replace her. She's in my heart already. I don't know about you, but I can't lose her. I love her. I loved her before I laid eyes on her. If they don't make it, I can't promise you who or what I will become after that.

I have never seen my brother so broken. He's hurt. He's scared. He's dangerous at this point. I am 10 times that. My insides are twisting. I want to kill everyone in sight. She is the world to me. She is the world to us. We are complete now. I pray for her. I pray for our pups. I also pray for Micah. I pray that she finds a way to removed herself from this earth, because when we find her she is going to die in the worst possible way imaginable.

We rushed to the clinic at a law breaking speed. Sam immediately went to work on her. There was so much blood. Sam refused to let us in. She had to work fast, the clinic will be opening in a few hours and we will have to take her home. The door to the room Kelly was in opened and Sam came out. The look in her face was not good.

Sam: She's resting now. I ran test on her blood work and I found what he gave her. It's an abortion pill. Women take them to kill the embryos. It would appear as if your having a miscarriage. How many pups was she carrying.

Larry: What do you mean was carrying?

Sam: Due to the pain and the blood lost I'm almost positive that she miscarried. I just don't know how many, if not all. Look, I'm sorry guys. You are my closest friends and I hate seeing you go through this. I just want to prepare you. Whatever the case may be, you need to be strong, for yourselves and for her. Come with me so we can do an ultrasound.

Larry

We followed Sam into the room.
Kelly was laying on her side with her hand resting on her stomach. I walked around to the front of the bed to see her staring at the wall.

Larry: ~caressing her face~ Baby, we here with you. Your gonna be ok. ~kissing her forehead~

Laurent was standing at the foot of the bed rubbing her feet. He didn't speak but she could hear him, so could I and we both smiled at his thoughts. He's suggesting that once this is all over that we hire the best supernatural babysitter and the three of us lock ourselves in a room for a couple of days and make more pups.

Sam: Ok, Kelly I need for you to lay on your back and lift your shirt. We're going to see what's going on in there.

Kelly

I did as I was told. Sam put a cool gel on my stomach and turned on the monitor. The boys were now beside me. Lau looking at me and Larry looking at the monitor.

Sam:~ placing the instrument on her stomach and moving it in a circular motion~ ok let's see what we have here.

Immediately the sound of multiple heartbeats were heard. They sounded like little drums beating. I was so relieved. After Sam told me what Chris gave me I almost died. Now that I hear their heartbeats I feel so much better.

Sam: Here we go. Well from what I hear, the heartbeats are very strong, just like their parents. They are going to grow bigger by the day. Faster than a normal pregnancy. Lau said that you conceived a couple of days ago but to anyone else looking at this would think that you were at least 6 weeks. You will look up next month and look like your 5 months. So as I was saying, the heartbeats are strong and all six pups should be fine. Of course you...

Lau: Did you say 6 pups?

Larry: Check again Sam. I think you miss counted. CHECK AGAIN!!!!!

Sam looked back at the monitor and this time I counted with her. Six. Six pups. There was a loud crash and deadly growl. I expected it to be Larry, but it was Lau. He had transformed and burst through the door and down the hall. He's gone. Larry was a heap on the floor. His mouth was open but there was no sound. He was screaming and crying so hard he was mute. I was numb. I dreamt this. Not this very moment, but that we had six pups. Now I know that it wasn't a dream, but a nightmare. I crawled out of bed to console my love. He needed to breath. Through my physical pain, I cradled him in my arms until his screams came out full force. His body was shaking and I just wanted to calm him down so that him didn't transform and leave me too.

Larry: ~raspy and shaken voice~
I will never leave you. I love you . He loves you, he'll be back. I just can't tell you when. ~turning in her arms and pulling her into his~ I'm so sorry baby. I didn't protect my family like I was suppose to.

Kelly: You never have to apologize. You didn't do this Micah, Chris and Amy did. Two down one to go. Put up a shield. I don't want that bitch to know that we're coming for her.

THE END....FOR NOW!!!

...TO BE CONTINUED...
IN THE SEQUEL.