16

Kelly

Knock, knock, knock

Here we go.

Kelly: Yes.

Micah: Um, Kells, it's me. Look I know your upset can I please come in.

She's so predictable.

Kelly: Yeah.

The door opened and she came in looking as if she's been crying.  I hope this BITCH don't think I'm going to fall for this shit. She needs an Oscar.

Kelly: What do you want. I really should be packing right now. I wish I could fly out tonight but there no flights. So what is it?

She came in and sat at the foot of the bed while I was rested against the headboard.

Micah: I don't know where to start. I fucked up. I should have told you the truth from the beginning, but like I said what was I suppose to say.

Kelly: The truth. We were like sisters. I trusted you. You planned this and look at my life now. I have 7 babies in my stomach that will be here in a few months. Do you have any idea how much my life has to change to adjust to this. On top of that, I have to do this alone. ~starting the fake tears. Yeah I can act too BITCH~  I live in a one bedroom apartment. This is new to me. Are they even going to be like normal babies when they come out. I have no idea of what to expect.

Some of what I was saying were my true feelings.  I'm just glad that I have Larry and Lau to help.

Micah: I know. I know. That's why I'm here. To apologize. To ask for your forgiveness.  We are sisters. I know the things I said about the pups were wrong. I guess I was a little jealous. I would never think of taking your babies away. These are my nieces or nephews. I would never hurt them. Look I know you don't trust me or anyone right now and I understand. You don't have to do this alone. I have to fly to Japan tomorrow morning for work. I'll be there for about two months. As some as I'm done I'm flying straight to Chicago to have you threw the rest of you pregnancy and help with the pups. Hell I'm even willing to move there so you won't have to do this alone. We're best friends. Sisters. I'll always have your back. Now I have to go pack. My flight leaves at 5am, so I'll be gone by the time you wake up.

She reached over to hug me and wiped my fake tears.

Micah: It's going to be ok. ~opening the door~ I'm sorry I got you involved with the twins to.~ walking out closing the door~

Micah

I walk to my bedroom with a satisfied smile on my face. That God I remembered to put up a shield so her or the twins couldn't read my thoughts. She broke down sooner than I expected. This is going to be like taking candy from a pup.~laughing~

Kelly

I know that they are a nervous wreak because they haven't heard from me. So I snuck out of my room and tipped toed to Lau's. He opened the door and pulled me in before I lifted my hand to knock.

Laurent: Oh my God. ~hugging her tight~ What happened? Did she try to hurt you?

Before I could speak Larry walked into the room asking the same questions. I told them everything she said.

Larry: Ok so she leaves early. Can't I just kill her and get it over with.

Kelly: no baby what about Chris and Amy.

Larry: Fuck Chris and Amy. Killing Them would be way to easy. Their worthless.

Laurent: Well here's the plan. We have work for the next two weeks in Paris.  You're coming with us. While we're there we will figure out what to do with Micah. Her staying alive is not an option but we can't have it linked back to us.

Kelly: she will be coming to Chicago in two months looking for me and if I'm not there she'll come straight to Paris. She's not stupid by far. You guys are internationally known. All she would have to do is follow you and when she finds you, she'll find me.

Laurent: At least you will be with us. I can't leave you in Chicago by yourself. I won't. You will be starting to show soon and your carrying 7 babies. How will you protect yourself and the babies. Huh?

I understood his point. I will be very limited in about a month or two. I won't be able to fight her off.

Larry: That's why we're coming to Chicago after Paris with you. We have nothing big scheduled after this for a while so we can lay low. When she comes...I will kill her because I'm not going to hide or run from her. This is what's going to happen. Discussion over.

Larry Bourgeois has spoken, and that was the sexiest shit ever. I walked up to him wrapping my arms tightly around his neck and kissed him with everything I had. I felt hands caressing my ass, but they didn't belong to Larry.

Laurent: ~whispering in her ear~ Can you keep quite?

I pulled away from the kiss. Breathless.

Kelly: Probably not. Your gonna have to give me something for my mouth.~looking between the both of them with pure lust~

He wasn't lying about the sex drive. I'm so horny right now I wouldn't care who heard me, but we had to play it safe. I stepped away from them and they both turned to face me. I started to undress slowly. They watched. Their arousal was evident and that made my skin heat up.

Kelly: Take off your clothes. Then Lau I want you on the bed on your back. He did as told. I crawled across the bed and started to massage his erection. Larry needed no instructions as he already had read my mind. As I started to devour Lau, Larry impaled me from behind. Our moans could not be stopped, but we were as quiet as possible. Our orgasms hit us all hard at the same time. I snuck back to my room after Larry left first. Taking a quick shower I hopped in bed smiling at the thought of our future. I just hope our plan works.

Author pov

What Kelly, Larry and Lau didn't know was that Micah was listening outside the door the entire time. She had started back to Kelly's room when she saw her being pulled into Lau's. So of course she had to be curious, and heard it all.