6

Kelly

Get the hell away from me. I don't know what the fuck is going on here, nobody is who they say they are. You two are whatever the fuck and it seems as though Chris and Amy are too.

Larry and Laurent looked at each other confused. When they turned back to face me their eyes were back to their original color.

Larry: What do you mean Chris and Amy are like us.

Laurent moved closer to me and reached for my hand but I  snatched away.

Kelly: DON'T TOUCH ME!!!

Laurent: please we are not going to hurt you I promise. I just need you to calm down and tell us what you saw.

Kelly: Ha. Calm down. Can't you read my thoughts, you should know what I saw.

Larry: After you left we couldn't sense or hear anything from you. It's like everything was blocked. Please, I know you don't understand and we have made it impossible to trust us but I promise the very last thing we want to do is hurt you, baby please.

I looked them in their eyes and saw that they were sincere. I slowly walked over to my bed and sat down with the both of them standing in front of me. Taking a deep breath, I told them exactly what I saw. They began to get anger and there eyes went back to the golden color as before.

Larry: What the fuck Lau. This can't be. How could we not notice.

Before Laurent could respond there was a knock on my door.

Chris: Kelly, open the door.

Kelly: Go away Chris. Get the hell away from my door.

BANG BANG BANG

Chris: OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR KELLY ,NOW.

I covered my mouth as tears ran down my face.

Laurent: ~whispers in her ear~ Get in the bathroom and lock the door. DO NOT OPEN IT UNLESS ITS ME OR LARRY, UNDERSTAND.

I nodded my head yes and turned to go to the bathroom when Laurent turned me back around and kissed my lips softly.

Laurent: I promise. No one will hurt you. Your mine.

Larry: And mine.

My mind is as mess. I didn't argue with them and did as I was told. I climbed into the tub and closed the curtain.

Larry

BANG BANG BANG

Chris: I'm not going to tell you again. OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR.

I looked at my brother. He nodded and I opened the door.

Chris: YOU LITTLE BI...

Before he could get another word out Laurent grabbed him by his neck and yanked him in. I closed and lock the door. Turning around I saw that Laurent had Chris by his throat in mid air. He was wiggling trying to free himself. Fear was all over his face. He has no idea what's about to happen.

Larry: So, Chris. What's up with all the hostility. Yelling and banging on Kelly's door. You seem to be really anger.

He didn't respond. I guessing because Laurent was cutting off his windpipe. I tapped his arm and he dropped him on the floor. He coughed and rubbed his neck trying to catch his breath. Laurent walked over to me as we stood in front of the door.

Laurent: Answer my brother.

Chris: man look, I didn't mean to cause any commotion. Kelly walked in on me Amy and Micah having...you know. She kinda through off the mood and it kinda pissed me off. ~looking around the room~ Where is she anyway. I just heard her in here.

Laurent: Don't FUCKING worry about it. Why are you here?

Chris: I'm here like everybody else. A ski weekend. Micah invited me and Amy herself.

Laurent turned to look at me and that's when Chris jumped up to his feet. His eyes changed and I acted immediately. I pounced on him and punched him in his face knocking him out completely. I stood over him making sure he didn't move.

Laurent: I'll go find some rope and that little Bitch Amy too. Watch him.

Laurent

This was not in the plan. It was suppose to be just me and Larry here. Micah has a lot of explaining to do. But first I need to find Amy and tie her and Chris asses up. I went to the room that Chris and Amy shared she was sitting on the bed talking to Micah. Perfect I thought.

Micah: Hey Lau, what's up?

Laurent: Shit. Hey do you know if there is some rope around here.

Micah: Um,yeah I saw some in the kitchen drawer. What kinda kinky shit are you about to get into.

I just shrugged my shoulders.  Staring at Amy the entire time.

Laurent: You know how I do. Can you go get it for me and meet me in Kelly's room.

Micah: Sure. I'll be there in a minute.

As soon as I heard her footsteps going down the stairs. I jumped and grabbed Amy by her neck. She tried to get away. Dumb Bitch. I literally dragged her back to Kelly's room where Chris was still knocked out. I threw her ass down next to him and waited for the third party. Ms. Micah.

There was a knock on the door and we knew who it was.  Larry didn't hesitate to yank her ass in and threw her on the bed.

Micah: What the fuck, Larry?
Oh my God. What happened to Chris? What's going on here and where is Kelly.

Larry was tying Chris and Amy up as I approached Micah.

Laurent: You know you are asking a lot of questions for someone who should be giving answers.

I saw nothing but fear in her face. At this point she knew she fucked up.

Laurent:  Who are they and why are they here?

Micah: Lau. I don't know what your talking about. Those are my friends from college. Why is Larry tying them up? What did you do to Kelly.

I walked over to the bathroom door and knocked.

Laurent: Kelly, baby. It's me, Laurent. Open the door, it's ok.

The door slowly opened. She looked terrified. This was not the plan. She wasn't suppose to go  through any of this. I reached for her hand and she hesitated.

Larry: It's ok baby. Your safe. We promise.

She looked at me and gave me her hand. I pulled her to me and hugged her. She was shaking so bad. I was starting to regret what we were here to do.

Micah: ~getting up from the bed running to Kelly~  oh my God Kells are you ok.

Kelly:  What's going on Micah. Shit is real strange here? What did you invite me to? What are these people?

Micah: Kelly it's just a ski trip.  There's nothing to worry about. ~looking at Laurent and then back at Larry~  Right guys.