3

Laurent stood there leaning against the wall staring at us. I was so scared from the way he acted a few minutes ago. Larry felt my body tense up so he pulled away and looked in the direction of which I was looking.
Larry: Oh, what up, bro?

Laurent nodded his head to Larry and gave a little smirk. He never took his eyes off mine. I turned to walk into my room when I felt a strong arm wrap around my waist and pull me to them. At first I thought it was Larry by him being the closest to me, but when I turn we around it was Laurent.

Laurent: Where you going? Come on downstairs with everybody else. ~whispering in her ear~
So I guess you thought I was playing. First you had ole boy smiling at you, now you up here wrapped in my brothers arms. Do I had to teach you a lesson.

I shook my head no because at this point I don't know what the fuck to do. This muthafucka is crazy as hell. We went downstairs and everyone was in the living room talking. Laurent had his arm around my waist and Micah smiled at me like everything was all good. Only if she knew.

Micah: Ok so we need to decide on dinner and who's going to the market to get it. I suggest Kells, Larry and Laurent. Kells you and Larry are a great cooks and Laurent can help while the rest of us stay here and set up for dinner.

Kelly: Why don't we all go. That way everyone can get what they want.

Micah: That's why we are making a list.

Laurent squeezed me and I looked up at him. He was glaring. I knew that he knew what I was trying to do.

Larry: Well let's go so we can get back. Where's the list.

Micah handed him the list and the three of us headed out to the car. Larry got in the back. Laurent got into the drivers seat and me in the passenger.While driving Laurent had his left hand on the steering wheel and his right on my thigh rubbing it. I kept my head turned to the window. When I didn't respond to him rubbing my thigh, he squeezed it really hard to the point I yelp in pain. I turned to look at him with.

Laurent: you ignoring me?

Kelly: Um, no. I just have a headache, that's all.

He continues to rub my thigh. Then started to move his hand up to the back of my neck and started to rub there.

Laurent: You know I can make you feel better once we get back.

I was speechless yet again. I don't get this dude. One minute he's nice, then next he's aggressive and possessive. Now I don't know what to think.When we got to the store I rushed inside. The guys followed behind me as I grabbed the list and a cart. I went off to one side of the store leaving the twins there.

I was half way through the list when I felt arms wrap around me. Oh God, I thought. He never gives up. He put his lips by my ear and whispered. " Why you run away like that." At that moment I knew it wasn't who I thought it was. I turned around to see Larry smiling at me. I was shocked.

Larry: What's with that face, you look spooked?

Kelly: Yeah, I just thought...

Larry: You thought I was my brother, didn't you?

He looked a little annoyed when he said that.

Kelly: Yeah, I did. Where is he by the way.

I was scared that he would walk up on us again.

Larry: Why, You want him? I saw him rubbing on you in the car. I thought you were a little scared of him back at the house.

Kelly: I wasn't scared, he just caught me off guard...

Laurent: caught you off guard? What you mean?

See what I mean, he is like a damn ninja. Come on Kells. Get it together. You are a strong woman don't let his ass intimidate you. Put on your big girls panties.

Kelly: You came at me as if I'm your girl or at least you knew me. Chris smiled at me and you flipped. Your brother hugged me and you yanked me downstairs. Let me let you know something. If you think that you can control and claim me. Think again.Now let's go!

Larry: Haha. I guess she told you. Hahaha.

Laurent

Yeah I guess she did tell me. That was cute. Real cute. I like a woman that have a sharp tongue and came get with me. But what she don't know is that I mean what I say. I always get what I want and I'm going to have her.
Oh and my brother ain't slick, I see what his ass is tryna do.

Larry

Kelly just don't know she turned me on going off on Lau like that. Yeah I know he wants her, but i want her too. Just like my brother I get what I want and I want her. So since he is on her bad side now. I'll be the good guy...for now anyway. She has no idea who she has met. Me and my brother are something to deal with. This Weekend, there is no Les Twins. It's Blaze and Beast. I hope she's ready.