2

Kelly

Ok I see that this Laurent is a character. He likes to play. So do I. After Laurent left my room. I took a quick shower and put on some yoga pants and a tank top and socks. Going downstairs I heard New voices which means the last two people are where. I saw a guy and girls holding hands. Micah waved me over for and introduction. The twins were already sitting in the sofa.

Micah: hey Kells, this is Chris and Amy.

Kelly: hi. Nice to meet you guys.

I shook both of their hands.

Chris: it's nice to meet you to Ms. Kelly. ~licking his lips~

What is with these men here. First Laurent, now this dude.
Amy was talking to Micah so she didn't notice him. I felt eyes burning in the side of my neck. I looked over to were the twins were sitting and Laurent was staring at me as if he wanted to kill me. His nostrils were flared and he was turning red. What the hell. He stood up and walked over to me grabbing my arm.

Laurent: come with me. I need to talk to you.

He walked us upstairs to my room and closed the door. He turned to me looking like the devil.

Laurent : What the Fuck was that. You know that dude? Why was he looking at you like that?

I can't believe what im hearing. I just met his ass and he acting as if he's my man. WTF!!!

Kelly : look I don't know what your problem is but you got me fucked up by calling yourself checking me. I don't know you. Who do you think you are?

He was in full rage by now and I'm starting to get scared. He started to walk towards me and I was taking steps back until the back of my legs hit the bed. He stood in front of me and just stared.

Laurent: when I see something that I want, I get it. I want you and I will have you. I don't like to share. I won't share.

He grabbed my face with his hands and pressed his lips into my. It started out aggressive then he slowed down. He started to nibble on my neck near my ear.

Laurent: You are so sexy. I want you to be mine. You will be mine.~kissing her neck then lips once more~

Laurent stood straight and stepped back grinning at me. I was completely speechless. To scared to even think straight. Was he serious? Am I being punked? I just needed him to leave so that I can collect myself. As if the Gods heard me he started to walk towards the door.
He opened the door and turned to face me.

Laurent: Don't take to long in here. See you downstairs.

He left and I quickly closed the door behind him and slide down to the floor. Now I'm shaking. Now I'm really scared. All I want to do is go home now. This was suppose to be a fun weekend and now I'm spending it with a psycho.

Knock, Knock,  Knock

I almost jumped out my skin when someone knocked on my door. Oh God he's back. I slowly got up and pulled myself together. Opening the door I was shocked to see Larry standing there.

Larry: Hey, you ok? Why do you look spooked? I saw my brother pull you away. Is everything alright?

Kelly: Um, yeah. I just...

Tears came from my eyes and I started to tremble.

Larry: Hey, Hey. Don't do that. What's wrong? Did my brother say something mean to you?

Kelly: your brother he's very aggressive and scary.

Larry: Hey don't be scared of him. I'll protect you if he gets out of hand.

Larry pulled me into a hug and started to caress my back. His hands moved down to my ass and he gave it a squeeze. I looked over his shoulder and there stood, Laurent.