18

Laurent

Larry: Who could this be, Lau? We don't have the power to turn invisible. Could it be a ghost?

Laurent: I don't know. If it is, who could the ghost be and why would it want Kelly?

I was starting to think that we should cancel the work we have to do so that we could keep an eye on Kelly and find out what is going on.

Larry: I'm going to go call our management team and let them know to cancel our meetings. Go check on Kelly and see if she's ok.

I got up and started to my bedroom when I felt a cool breeze blow by me. Thinking that it's just a window open, I continued to my room.

Laurent: ~ opening the door~
Hey baby are you...

Kelly was not in the bed and I wasn't able to hear her. She's gone. I checked my bathroom, nothing. She's gone. I ran to Larry's room and checked, she's gone. Before I could run back to Larry he was coming towards me with the look of anger on his face and I'm sure mine was matching.

Larry: She didn't leave on her own. Someone took her, but how. We've been sitting here this whole time. Can you hear or feel her because I can't.

I shook my head no. I'm going to kill whoever it is that took our baby away.

Kelly

I woke up in a room that was similar to a hospital room. Except the bed was a king size and hospitals don't have those and it didn't smell like one. I was hooked up to a monitor though and there was an IV in my arm.
The last thing I remembered was feeling a dip in the bed and seeing...OMG CHRIS!!!

That was him in the restroom at the mall. How did he take me without the twins catching him. Wait, he was invisible in the restroom, so that means he's not a shape shifter. Then what the hell is he. I tried to get up and that's when I noticed that I was tied down to the bed. I started to scream in my head hoping that the twins could hear me. Just then the door open and in walked Amy.

Kelly: WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON? WHY AM I HERE?

She walked in and closed the door behind her. She had a smirk on her face that I didn't like. Walking closer to me her smirk turned into a menacing frown.

Amy: You and Micah ruin everything for me. Chris is so infatuated with you he can't see straight. I was suppose to marry him and have his children. His vamp children. Yeah, that's right. We are vampires. Then Micah came along and promised him you. What he sees in you I just don't get. Once we got to the house in Colorado I was going to seduce him and get pregnant. That was my plan. I knew nothing of their plan until after you mated with the twins and Micah revealed everything. Then I got a little excited. I figured now that you are pregnant with pups, that Chris wouldn't want you. Guess I was wrong. You are one of them now and he is even more determined to make you his and once you have those pups he's planning on getting you pregnant to make hybrids.

What the hell kind of Twilight world am I living in. First, shape shifters and now vampires. I need to get out of here. Micah wants my pups and Chris wants to make hybrids with me. What the hell do they think I am a baby factory. I really hope the guys can hear me.

Larry

I can faintly hear her screaming, but she sounds so far away. I have a feeling that some how Micah is behind this. She may not be the one who took her, but she damn sure knows who has her. I swear the very second I lay eyes on her, I'm going to sink my teeth right into her chest and rip her heart out. She has put our baby and children in danger and now the gloves are off. Anybody that I think may be involved is going to die.

Laurent

I'm trying to stay calm for my brother and myself, but I am in a full blown panic. I know Micah is involved and my gut is telling me that, that punk ass Chris is to. He was really upset with Kelly in Colorado. First he was way to flirty. Then he went from 0 to 100 on her. Now knowing that he was suppose to be with her and now she's pregnant with our pups would give him motive to do something like this. But, if that was him in the restroom with Kelly then he's not a shape shifter. Kelly said she saw his eyes turn like me and Larry's. We couldn't sense him, hell I can't even remember hearing his thoughts or Amy's. What the hell are they.

Larry: ~Walking into my room, eyes completely golden, sharp teeth showing~ VAMPIRES