15

Kelly

Lau and I showered and got dressed. I was so caught up in me and Lau, I completely forgot about that BITCH!  By the time we made it downstairs the aroma was like heaven. The table was set for three with flowers and candles. Larry was now shirtless. Why I don't know, but the view was awesome.

Kelly: It smells great in here I didn't know that you were this great of a cook.

Larry: There's a lot you don't know but that will some change. We still have some time before dinner is ready so let's talk.

We sat in the kitchen so he could keep an eye in the food.

Larry: Did Micah say anything after I went upstairs. ~looking at Lau~

Laurent: To be honest. I don't know. My mind was only on Kelly and the pups. ~grabbing her hand and kissing it~ But they left soon after really fast.

Larry: I don't want her near you baby. She had a crazy look in her eyes when she was talking about taking the pups. We either have to leave tonight after dinner or...

Laurent: ...kill all three of them when they get back. Larry is right. Micah wants our pups. I don't even think she is expecting you to survive the birth. I personally think we should do both. If we leave She could find us it wouldn't be hard. Larry do you still have the shield around us?

Larry: yeah, after what happened with Chris and she revealed herself I didn't want her knowing anything. I stopped trusting her then.

Kelly: So, right now they think we're fighting and I'm done with you guys. So let's play with that.  Clearly she has been planning this for awhile. When they get back we will continue to act as if it's over. They can't read our minds because of the shield. If I know my best, well old best friend like I do she's going to come to me to try and patch things up.

Larry: NO, NO!!! She's crazy baby. I won't leave you alone with her. I will rip her heart out with my teeth before I let her hurt you!!!

Larry had got up to check the food and was slamming things around. I got up and wrapped my arms around his waist and rested my head on his back. His body temperature was on fire.

Kelly: Baby, it's ok. I think I can protect myself from her. Plus I don't think she would harm me if she Indeed wants our pups. If she hurts me, she hurts them.

At a restaurant in town

Author pov

Micah, Chris and Amy were at a restaurant in town.

Chris: So now what? Do you really think she is just going to carry the pups, birth them and just hand them over to you.

Micah: No, of course not. All of this is new to her. Lau tricked her. She wouldn't have done it and she is mad as hell. Now their little family is broken and she doesn't trust them she's going to need a shoulder to cry on.

Amy: She doesn't trust you either. She's already threatened your life if you come near her pups.

Micah: I know Kelly. She's mad now. I'll just go to her and plead my case. I know her weaknesses. I know what strings and buttons to push and stay away from. I'm the one with the biggest advantage here. I know her like the back of my hand. She will have no choice but to trust me. She has already been changed and I can promise to help her through this. At the most I'll have 5 months. Once the last pup is delivered...I'll rip her heart out myself.

Back at the cabin

Larry

We finished dinner. I hated this plan. Lau and Kelly convinced me that everything would be ok. We are suppose to leave tomorrow night and fly back to Paris. My plan was to send Kelly tonight, while Lau and I took care of the others. But noooo, they think it's better to play this little game. Kelly went to her room. Lau and I went to our rooms to make it look like I was still mad at him. I hope this works.

Kelly

I heard the front door open and close. Their back. I can feel how anxious Larry and Lau are. Especially Larry. I had to admit, I'm a little scared too, but there's no turning back now. I can feel her presence at my door.

Knock, knock, knock

Everyone's thoughts:

Here we go...

A/N:
Sorry so short