17

Kelly

I slept like a newborn. I checked the time at it was 9am. Good She should be gone by now. I got up, stretched and went into the bathroom to brush my teeth and shower. Of course the boys had to interrupt. We had round 2 in the shower then cleaned up and got dressed.

Lau: I checked the house and all the rooms. Everyone is gone. Chris and Amy must have left not to long ago. Larry booked an earlier flight to Paris for us so get packed and we'll grab something to eat on the way to the airport.

Lau walked out but Larry stayed behind. I'm just not noticing that he hadn't said a word. He was sitting on the side of the bed looking at me.

Kelly: Baby, what's wrong? Your energy feels funny.

Larry: Something doesn't feel right. I know that Lau said he checked the house, but something just feels off. Finish packing, I'll wait here until your done. I packed already.

Lau and I finished packing. The cleaning company was pulling up as we were putting our luggage into the car. Lau drove while Larry and I sat in the back.
We made it to the airport, checked our bags and waited for our flight to be called Larry was still a off. I think Lau even felt it.

Lau: A bro. What's going on. You got a shield up? I can't read you.

Larry: Yeah I do. I don't want to worry you guys with thoughts. It's not good man.

Lau: You know we can't keep things from each other, especially now bro. If it's something about Kelly and the pups either tell us or take the shield down.

I started to hear his thoughts, so he must have taken his shield down. His mind was flooded with worry of something going wrong in Paris.

Kelly: ~Caressing his face and pecking his lips~ Baby, there's nothing to worry about. She's in Japan and she won't hurt me if she really wants the pups. She has to keep me alive.

Larry: And that's suppose to make me feel better that she's not coming for you now. That I have to wait to worry after you have our pups. Baby, I will worry every second until her heart is in my hands. ~Kissing her lip softly~ Until then, let me worry.

Laurent: Kelly, understand that it's us now. Me, you, Larry and the pups, we are a family. I feel the same way as Larry. We won't and can't rest until our family is safe.

I really couldn't argue with them. These men love me and their love is growing inside of me. They are my husbands without vows and rings. They are the fathers of my babies. They are our protectors. They are the love's of my life that I didn't know existed until now.

Our flight was called and we made our way to board the plane. Getting settled into our seats, I laid my head on Lau's shoulder and closed my eyes. He rested his hand on my thigh as Larry rested his hand on the other. He was still tense and I couldn't do anything right now to ease it, so I took his hand and placed it on my stomach. Fluttering began and I placed Lau's hand there too. The babies were saying hello. They both relaxed and we drifted to sleep.

Laurent

11 hours later and we were in a taxi headed to me and Larry's condo. Between the six hour time difference and the ten hour flight and waiting on our bags, we didn't get in until 3am Paris time. We were exhausted and jetlagged. A shower and some sleep was a must so that we could get on Paris time. We showered changed into sleep wear and went back to sleep.

Daylight came faster than expected. We have no business today so we can just chill and take Kelly out to show her around later. I was the first up so I decided to make breakfast when I realized we had no food. So it's either go food shopping of we go out for breakfast. ~thinking~ Out it is.

Larry: ~walking downstairs with Kelly following behind~ We needed to go out anyway. So let's just go to the cafe down the street and then take our baby shopping and sightseeing.

Kelly: ~grinning~ Sounds good to me, but we have to hurry and feed your children, their starving.

Kelly

Paris is so beautiful. I'm almost thinking that maybe I should just move here. I could do interior design anywhere. We went to a cafe walking distance from the boys condo. The smell of pastries were driving these babies crazy.

Larry: ~laughing~ We can stop on the way back and get some cupcakes for the little monsters.

After leaving the cafe they took me to Carrousel du Louvre. We walked around and bought a few things.

Kelly: Um guys I have to use the restroom, I'll be right back.

Laurent: ok baby, we'll be in Pandora so come there.

I was using the bathroom when I heard the door open and close. I clearly heard footsteps coming in. Thinking nothing of it I continued on. Once I was done I stepped out to wash my hands when I felt like someone was standing right behind me. So close that I could feel them breathing on my neck. Now mind you I'm standing in front of a mirror, and there is no one behind me. I tried my best to stay calm until I felt soft kissing on my neck and then a whisper in my ear.~ Mine~

I turned around to still see nothing, but the presence was still there. Panic was now running through my veins as the door swung open with the twins coming in with golden eyes.

Larry: ~ looking around, yelling into the air~ WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!!!!! SHOW YOURSELF YOU COWARD!!!!

Laurent had rushed over to me and grabbed me in his arms. There was a cool breeze and a gust of wind causing the door to open and close again with the sound of laughter. Who or whatever it was, was now gone.

Larry came over to me and examined me from head to toe.

Larry: Are you ok baby?

Kelly: Yes, I'm fine just a little spooked. I felt someone or something standing right behind me and kiss my neck whispering mine in my ear.

Larry: I told you guys something wasn't right. Now do you believe me.

Laurent: Come on, let's get back home. I don't like this shit at all. Who the fuck is invisible. We can't do that shit so I know it's not Micah.

We left with the quickness making our way back to the condo. We are so confused as to who the hell this could be. There was an awkward feeling inside the condo as if we were being watched. Larry and Laurent sat in the living room discussing the matter while I retreated to Laurents room. I stretched out on the bed laying on my back and started to drift off to sleep. I felt the bed dip on the side of me, thinking it was one of the twins I slowly opened my eyes to see Chris of all people sitting staring at me with an evil grin on his face. Before I could scream he put something over my nose and everything went black.