14

Laurent

I couldn't move. Larry us furious with me. Micah, Chris and Amy left the house. I felt like shit. I hurt her and that is so far from what I wanted to do. I started to make my way upstairs. Standing outside her door I could hear her tell Larry that she doesn't know if she could forgive me. I have to fix this. I'm just grateful that shes at least letting Larry comfort her when I can't. I went to my room unable to handle the pain and sadness I was feeling from her.
My heart is hurting and I need to find a way to regain her trust.

Larry

I could feel my brothers presence outside the door. He was hurting but he did this to us. Kelly had fallen asleep in my arms and looked so tired. She had been through so much in two days. I eased out of bed so I wouldn't wake her. Going to Lau's room I saw him staring out the window.

Laurent: How is she?

Larry: Well she doesn't hate us. You know you have to fix this. I understand you were scared but what we're you thinking.

Laurent: ~ turning from the window~  She was going to leave. She was beyond scared. Did her face when Micah revealed herself. She was the only person she trusted here. She was forced into a situation that she didn't understand, and we didn't make it any better. We taunted her and made her more afraid. I had to reverse her feelings, at least towards us, or it wouldn't have worked. We wouldn't have pups on the way.

Larry: Do you know she's having second thoughts now. Its was suppose to be the three if us, together, as a family. Now she thinks she has to do it Ali,e and doesn't want to. She doesn't know about this life. She was thrown into it and now becoming a mother if 7. She was depending on us. Look, we have to make this right.

Laurent: Should I go talk to her?

Larry: No, she's sleeping. She needs her rest right now. Where are the others?

Laurent: They left not to long after you followed Kelly.

Larry:  Ok, meet me downstairs in 20 minutes.

I went back into Kelly's room and she was awake. She was in the same position I found Lau in, staring out the window.  I walked up to her and wrapped my arms around her waist and held her tight.

Larry: Hey, how are you feeling?

Kelly: Confused. I feel so many emotions right now. Maybe it's just my hormones.

Larry: How about I run you a hat bubble bath and you and the babies relax while I make dinner.

Kelly: That sounds great right about now. ~ turning around to face him~ How is he?

Larry: Upset with himself. He wanted to come and talk to you but told him you needed you rest. I not going to push you, but please when he comes to you, hear him out. After that if you still want nothing to do with him, then we will have to figure somethings out, ok.

Kelly: Ok.

I started to walked to the bathroom when she stopped me.

Kelly: I had a dream when I was sleeping. The pups were here and they were so beautiful. We were all together except there were only 6 pups.

Larry: Don't worry baby it was just a dream. Now find something comfortable to put on while I run your bath.

After her water was ready I helped her into the tub and told her to stay until I come and wash her back for her. She agreed and I went downstairs to meet up with Lau.

Laurent: Do you really t hi,k a romantic dinner is going to work. Sorry I could hear you thinking it coming down the stairs.

Larry: ~looking in the fridge~  No I don't, but it's going to set the mood. We have to let her know that this is real and that we really want this. Now we need to decide in the menu. I'm thinking we should do it big. Lobster, shrimp, steak and vegetables. For dessert, I'm thinking red velvet cake.

Laurent: Well damn , if she doesn't like that. I'll date you.~ laughing as his brother turned up his face.~ no seriously though. Thanks all sounds REALLY good. Since your the master chef, what do you want me to do.

Larry: Go start making it right.
I told her that I would wash her back but I have a massive dinner to make, so you go.

Laurent: I don't know man, what If she kills me.

Larry:  then it will be dinner for 9 instead of 10 (pups included)

Kelly

I was waiting patiently. I knew he was coming. He was nervous and scared. The bedroom door opened then closed. He stood in the doorway looking at me. He looks worried.

Laurent: I am. I can't say sorry enough. I don't regret making love to you and creating our babies, but I do regret the way I went about. I was so afraid you would leave us when we had just found you.~ voice shaking and tears streaming down his face~

Kelly: ~standing up in the tub~
Come here. ~holding her arms out to him~

I grabbed his face and kissed his tears away. I kissed his lips while pulling his shirt over his head. I kissed down his chest hearing a moan escape his lips. He took the hint and removed the rest of his clothes off. He stepped into the tub and I motioned for him to sit. Doing as he was told I straddled his lap. He place his hands in my hips and I wrapped my arms around his neck as we shared the most passionate kiss. We both had tears falling in between us. He lifted he just enough to slam me down on him.

Our moans were bouncing off the walls. We splashed water all over the floor.

Kelly: I love you Laurent.

Laurent: I love you too baby, so fucking much. I'm so sorry.

My orgasm hit me in waves and I felt him release in me right after. We sat there just kissing and holding each other. There was a knock on the door.

Laurent: Come in Larry.

He walked through the bedroom and into the bathroom. Grinning like a k is in Christmas.

Larry: Well I guess all is forgiven. I'm glad I have my family back. Now clean up and get dressed and meet me downstairs. We need to have a family meeting as to what we're going to do with Micah.