7

Micah : Kelly it's just a ski trip. There's nothing to worry about.~looking at Laurent and then back at Larry~ Right guys.

The twins looked at Micah and then at Kelly.

Kelly: cut the bullshit Micah. I've seen their eyes change colors. Just like I saw Chris and Amy's when the three of you were
fucking. Yeah I saw that.

Micah took a step back and dropped her head. She shook it and then started to smile.

Micah :~lifting her head revealing her golden eyes~
Well I guess the cats out the bag.

Kelly jumped back and snatched away from Laurent. He tried to reach for her but she ran back into the bathroom slamming and locking the door.

Kelly :~thinking to herself~ oh God. Please help me.

Micah: come out Kells. We wont hurt you. Your my best friend.

Kelly :why did you bring me here. What are you.

Laurent :Baby just come out so we can explain.

Larry: Kelly, baby. It's Larry, let me in, please. You don't have to come out.

I don't know what to do. There is no other way out. Even if it was, knowing that everyone in that room is something that is probably not 100% human. I wouldn't be able to escape. I feel like I'm in some kinda dream. I've known Micah all my life. What happened to her that I never noticed. The only times we were apart is when she went away to school and to work on the tour. I'm trying to piece things together. The twins were on the tour but I don't think Chris and Amy were. She said she met them in school. But, how are they all the same. Whatever that is. I don't trust anyone now. Not Micah, not the twins and definitely not Chris and Amy.

I see the door knob turning and I know I locked it. I looked around for something to protect myself with. Nothing. I sent up a silent prayer as the door slowly opened.

Laurent: Kelly, it's just me. Please don't be scared.

I stepped back until my back was against the wall. He closed and locked the door behind him. Tears started to stream down my face and I was shaking.

Laurent~ lifting his hands up as if surrendering~ I know you have a lot of questions. Please sit down and I'll explain everything.
Kelly: ~crying~ You said you wouldn't hurt me. You promised.

Laurent eased closer to me. I had no place to run. If this was my fate, so be it. I closed my eyes as he stood mere inches away from me. I felt his thumb wipe away the tears that kept falling. I was shaking so bad, as if I were outside in the snow naked. He pulled me into an embrace and kissed the top of my head.

Laurent

I feel so bad. Micah has fucked up this whole situation. I can't put it all on her though. Larry and I have been taunting her. But it was just to get a feel of her. And to see if she could handle us.

Laurent: I so sorry. Come on let's sit here.

I sat down on the floor and pulled her onto my lap and cradled her like a baby. I tried my best to get her to stop shaking.

Kelly: ~sniffing~ Please tell me the truth. What are you and why is it that I'm the only one here that's not like any of you.

I took a deep breath. Normally I'm not nervous about anything. Kelly just draws me to her. Me and my brother felt it as soon as she walked down the stairs to meet us. If nothing else, Micah made a great choice. I just hope she goes along with it.

Authors Notes:

I know this was short. I promise to update soon. I'm just working on the final chapter for,"Made for Me".
But I wanted to put something out for this story as well.