8

Laurent

Laurent: I don't think you can handle the truth , but I can't see you suffer anymore. We are kinda like shape shifters. We can go from werewolves to human form. We also have the power to hear what people are thinking.

I could feel her body tense up and start to tremble a little.

Kelly: How did you become this way? Were you born this way?

Laurent: No. The only way to become like us is to mate with one. You have to be chosen, not just anyone can mate with a shape shifter. You have to be strong or it will kill you, literally. The chemistry between the two has to be synced. Once you are chosen and you mate your body goes through immediate changes. All of your senses enhance. Your confidence level shoot through the roof. You feel invincible. You feel so much power, not to mention your sex drive goes bananas. It's like you can't get enough. Those are the advantages to this. The disadvantages are hard to deal with. Seeing that we can not just mate with anyone, it becomes very lonely and sexually  frustrating. Having sex with someone who can not handle our strength will kill them before they cum. That's the reason I have been coming on so strong to you, Larry too. Your energy is really strong.  That's what you saw with Chris, Amy and Micah. The three of them are so horny, they have no other choices. Micah changed me and Larry. We were on tour. She was a big flirt and she always said that she thought that we were special. Of course we just thought she was a freak and wanted a threesome. When we were done we felt all the things I  told you about. It was just sex to me and my brother, but I think Micah is trying to build something. Like trying to build a little family from this shit.

Kelly: So if all of you are shape shifters, why am I here? Why did Micah invite me here knowing I'm not like you guys.

This was the part she wasn't suppose to know. I wrapped my arms around her tighter. Once I tell her this she is going to bolt right through the door.

Laurent: Micah knows how hard it is to find the right person to mate with. She of course does have that problem. Micah doesn't want anything long term, but me and my brother do. We have been looking for someone who was strong enough to handle this lifestyle. It's hard trying to find one person but to look for two would be impossible.

Kelly: I still don't know what I have to do with all of this. From the way it's sounding , Micah was planning some kind of supernatural orgy.

Laurent: No. It was suppose to be just me, Larry, Micah and you. I was not expecting Chris and Amy. I Don't know what part they are planning in all this.

Kelly: What do you mean part. ~pulling away from him~ Laurent you better tell me right now what the fuck is really going on.

Laurent: Ok. Larry and I need to mate. We need a wife so-to-speak. Like I said its hard to find one and two is impossible. So when Micah said that she could help us we jumped at the chance. That's why we're here. This weekend, to mate with our wife.

I could hear what she was thinking.  She was trying to put it all together.

Kelly: So there are more women coming this weekend right.

I shook my head no.

Kelly: If your not going to mate with Micah and Amy belongs to Chris... then that just leaves...

Laurent: You.

She looked at me as if I changed into my wolf form. I had to look down at myself to make sure. This is not going how we planned. Larry and I were suppose to meet seduce and mate with Kelly, together. I know that is some freaky shit but she is the one for both of us. Little does she know. we plan on making her our wife, Tonight.