BOOK TWO

Guys guys guys guys guys. OKAY. BOOK TWO IS OUT! For those who didn't check Book two has been out and FINISHED for ...Almost a year now! I published the official last chapter September 24 2014. 2014!!! Guys who are just now telling me "HEY? You going to ever make book two?" Its been there for almost a year now!!!! I know there are new people that just started reading my content and in my mind im going "Aw thank you guys for reading it!" And the asking for the second book is sweet, and I love how you guys find it a really good book. This is why Im posting this; so new people can get the link to book 2.

I cant stress this enough people keep bugging me for it. I posted a chapter stating the name of the book 2 a LONG time ago, along with comments from me giving out the link! Here it is again for those that cant find it in my works.

https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/14035392-the-keys-to-the-stars-a-nalu-fanfiction-book-2

ENJOY XD And please! Stop pestering me for book two; I have made book two, and like 8 other books? Most un-finished while some are done. Thank you guys and Im sorry if It sounded like I was nagging; I just didnt want my inbox getting killed again with people asking for book 2! See you in the next chapter of whichever book im working on now! Bye!