Chapter 14: I love everything about you <3

Inspiration! Not gonna die: by Skillet

Within Temtation: Paradise

Paramore:s Still into You

I was swimming in darkness. It was thick like caramel but bitter. I could barely move a muscle let alone talk.

"LUCY! LUCY! LUCY COME ON WAKE UP! DONT LEAVE ME!" 

I was struggling to keep my eyes open. The thick blanket of darkness was feeling even more comforting each minuet. I was trying to keep a hold of Natsu's voice. I was trying ever so hard to live for another day. I just finally found my friends again. I AM NOT GIVING UP! But I couldn't help it my eyes were shutting very slowly. 

I felt a falling sensation. My heart was pounding. My eyes were slipping more and more. And when they were right at the verge of shutting, I felt a lifting sensation. My eyes were starting to open again. I could feel my self being lifted towards the top of the darkness. Then i made out a small blue haired figure beckoning me to come. 

"Its alright Lucy! Come back with me!" Wendy said. I was confused mostly because I didn't remember Wendy coming with us. I still pushed forward with every ounce of strength I had left me. I tried to grasp Wendy's hand once i got close enough. Our fingers fumbled but I finally found a good grasp. I held on Firmly and allowed Wendy to pull me through the darkness and into the light. 

I gasped and stuttered. I slowly opened my eyes and saw a blurry outline of Wendy.

"Welcome back!" She said. My vision cleared up and then I saw what had to be the guilds infirmary.

"Wh..at Happened?" I croaked.

"Shhhh dont talk. You need your rest. Natsu told us that you shoved him out of the way to take the blow of a fatal blast that was meant for him. He said that Kudo stopped it before it caused to much damage once he realized he hit you. Thankfully Natsu finished him off quickly. He came running into the guild screaming that you were hurt and that you needed help like now. We practically had to drag him out of your room. He was clinging to you like white on rice. Erza had to knock him out so I could get a couple of minuets of peace."

Before i could ask any thing she laid me back down and told me to go back to sleep. That I did.

The next time I woke up, Natsu, Gray, all my spirits, Mira , Cana, Erza, and Levy were sitting in my room talking. As soon as I opened my eyes everybody immediately pounced.

"LUCY!" they all screamed.

I cringed and accepted all the hugs and welcome backs. Gray high fived my and Erza and me just exchanged knowing smiles.

"Alright you guys, lets let natsu and Lucy have some time . Alone" Erza said 

Every body left and Natsu and me were alone.

"So.. Hi." I said. Awkward.

There was a dead silence and the next thing I knew Natsu was kissing me. At first it scared the crap outta me. Then I slowly relaxed. It was a sweet kiss. I was filled with need and worry. He broke away and stared directly into my eyes.

"Why didn't you let that hit me?" he asked bluntly.

" Because I knew what Kudo wanted.I knew he needed me to much for whatever reason to sacrifice me. And i knew that I would possibly live." I said sheepishly

"POSSIBLY? Lucy you almost did die! You cant do that to me! I wouldn't be able to live without you. Literally. Do you know how many times I have forgotten a crap ton of things that only you cared to remind me about?" he said

I had to giggle at that.

"Well i am alive. My plan went  semi smoothly but it all worked out in the end. I am still here am I not? Also we got rid of the person who was trying to kill me. Everything is fine."

"Alright. I am just glad that your still here." he kissed me gently on my forehead.

"Want something to eat? I am STARVING!" He said

I laughed and nodded. Maybe it all worked out in the end. Or did it?