!3: Sad endings

"AHHHHH!" we screamed 

"Fire Dragon Wing Slash!"

"Celestial Dragon Blinding Stars!"

Both attacks slashed him at the same time. He narrowly avoided Natsu's but my attack slammed into him. He gave a small yelp and quickly rebounded. He came in and quickly landed a bright blast of red that slammed into me. Natsu kept going punching him at full sped while he parried and blocked.

It was a stand still. No one was doing any significant damage.

"LOKE GATE OF THE LION I OPEN THE!" I screamed Loke flashed out and nodded at me. he tried to help Natsu land some hits on Kudo.

"FIRE DRAGON SECRECT ART FLAMING LOTUS SLASH!"

REGULUS IMPACT!

Luckily they both hit him and threw him off balance. I took this chance and ran in to hit him

"CELESTIAL DRAGON ROAR!"

It hit him full force. Stars and yellow light laid like fog over where he was. I couldn't see where he went to. Then I felt a very sharp pain. I screamed in agony as I felt my blood pour out through the side.

"Celestial dragon Healing Star Dust!"

as I held my hand over my side and allowed it to heal I watched the fog clear. Obviously the attack didn't work. Then I heard someone laughing. I saw Loke and Natsu slumped over struggling to stay up.

"You will never win. I need that girl. and whatever the cost, she will be mine! Even if I have to decapitate your head, little pink haired boy!" Kudo laughed

"Never you bastard! I love her and It is sure as hell gonna take more than this," Natsu gestured around him," to take her away from me!!"

My eyes swelled with tears...and suddenly a burst of energy blew up inside of me.

"I AM NOT GOING ANYWHERE!"

"OPEN THE ZODIAC FORMATION" 

All of my zodiac keys opened at the same time.

Now listen closely Lucy-nee" This stunt is so powerful and dangerous you could  die or lose all of your power.Or you can play it just right and Leave with only a scratch. Your choice. Line them up directly north, west, south, and east according to this chart! *she hands me the chart* When the time comes, when your friends find you or any number of things, you will know exactly what to do. Best of luck! I hope to see you succeed. You would be the first!

" Formation LINE OF THE STARS!"

My spirits knew exactly where to go. They aligned quickly and performed the unision raid.

"I WILL NEVER LET YOU TAKE ME!" I sreamed and charged head on right into Kudo, carrying the power of all my spirits on my back. I slammed full force into him and Kudo flew back wards stuttering.

But he got right back up. I collapsed from power exhaustion.

"LUCY!" I heard Natsu sream as Kudo picked me up.

"You tried you failed Salamander. She is mine now though."

"NO" Natsu got up and somehow managed to ram into Kudo, taking him by surprise. Kudo flew back wards. Natsu caught me before I hit the ground. He hugged me  to his chest where I started crying.

Kudo stood up and starting gathering a massive source of power. A black magic ball was forming behind him and I knew what he was gonna do.He was gonna try and blow Natsu to pieces because he knew Natsu would shove me out of the way.

"Natsu.... Do you mean it when you said you love me?" I asked

"Of course Lucy I love you with all my life."

"Good now then you would'ny mind me doing this.." I grabbed his face in my hands and kissed him square on the lips. He was burning bright red. Good , I got him off focus....

I shoved him off and pushed towards ditch where he fell in. Kudo let the power ball loose

"NATSU I LOVE YOU TO!" I said tears flowing out as I stood up to take the hit head on.

"LUCY!!!!!!!!!"

Everything went black