Chapter 11: Land!

So sorry  bout the late updates. I had some serious writters block but I am back in buisness. Hey quick shout out, If you are reading this can you please follow! Thanks.

Happy: Aye!

Lucys POV

" We have landed!"

I rubbed my eyes and stretched out. I replayed the words in my head and quickly jumped out of bed. I got dressed quickly and headed out on the deck, where  I met the others.

"Moring!" Gray called. I nodded and headed over to the side of the ship. I wanted to get off as soon as possible, so I could do some thinking.

"All ready!" Please make your way to the exit!"

We stepped forward and one by one we got off.As soon as my legs hit the ground I felt like I had things I need to do.

"I am going to sight see for a little bit. Its been a while since I have come here." I said taking off.

First stop, My old house.

As I ran down the blocks I hoped It wasn't in ruins. As I turned the block relief flooded me.I saw every thing was in perfect condition. I ran my handed across the bricks out side and longed to actually move back in. What next?

Oh. My dads grave.

But first I needed to get some flowers. I headed down to  the market place and bout some white lilies. My dad loved them because it reminded him of mom. as I was walking down the road I swear I heard a stick cracking. I looked down and saw it wasn't me so I quickly whipped my head around. Nobody was there. Oh well. Just then I felt a sudden power rush come my keys and then Loke came out. 

" LOKE! I told you guys to stay put. Natsu and the others will find out!" I protested.

"I couldn't help but coming out. You were about to visit your fathers grave and that is very emotional for you. Do you know how many times I have had to pick you up and carry you home?" He said laughing

I sighed and continued up the hill. Loke and me walked hand in hand, both of us comforting one another Finally when we got there, Loke allowed me some space and waited over at the tree. I knelt down and placed the flowers down. A tear drop slipped, and I remained frozen. 

" Mama, Daddy? I dont know what to do. I could tell Natsu and them the truth that i am Lucy Heartfilia and we can all go back back to being normal. I have Natsu for  a Long time and even over the years that  left I still loved him. Mom I dont know what to do." 

"Lucy!' Loke screamed. I turned but it was to late. I saw Loke return to the spirt world with a loud crack. I unsheathed my katana and jumped up.  A long black hair man grabbed my arm.

"My My. Such a pretty one. So your the dragon slayer huh. The celestial one?" 

I spat in his face. He slapped me and that really peved me off.

 But I knew that he put an anti magic rune on me that was really powerful. So hiding my name or not I did what i had to do.

"NATSU HELP ME!!!"