Chapter 12: Love

NALU! That is all i have to say. oh wait NO its not! Sorry about the late updates....>_< Thanks for all the comments. Keep em rolling 

2,402 reads 129 votes 20 comments THATS HOW I ROLE

So thosse are my statics for right now!

WOAH I FEELED LOVED! Alright enough blabbin more NALU!!

____________________________________________________________________________

"NATSU PLEASE HEL..."

He slapped me so hard blood shoot out of my mouth. I couldn't do anything. He binded me with an anti magic rune and poison rune. Now I am paralyzed. I can talk though...

I kept pryaing, and hoping Natsu would help me. Hoping he would hear...

BOOM

I was thrown back into a tree and I landed with a sharp thud. I was lying in pool of my own blood, helpless and dying.

"Dont ever talk to me like that you little brat." He spat at me and grabbed my face."And dont even try callin  for help. What is your puny little friend gonna do against A god slayer? How bout one of the 10 wizard saints?"

I gasped. Kudo. I had heard of him. He was a wizard saint until he went rouge and wrecked havoc across Fiore....

My mind blanked out and I heard a yell.

"I AM COMING!!"

What the....

NATSU! My mind kick started and whirled and finally rebooted. I was well aware of my surroundings. I Fought against the magic rune struggling to break free...

"Lucy remember the basics. Magic binding runes are simple to break if you know where to hit! 

"Thanks Lish! I remeber!" I laughed and easily broke free.

I remembered exactly where to hit the rune. At half force I blew the rune apart and stood up. I broke both apparently. I silently thanked Lish and started making my way towards Kudo.

" what the hell... You cant break free thats impossible!" He cried

"Well here I am!" I said wobbiling a bit. I was still weak from the runes and he took advantage. He sidesweept me, knocking me to the ground.

"ARHHH" I yelled in pain. He grabbed me by my hair and then...

A whirl of red blasted Kudo off me.  Then someone grabbed me. I looked up and Natsu was looking down at me.

"You ok mage?" He asked concern in his voice.

I started to cry

"Natsu its me, Lucy..." I said balling

"Wait LUCY! It is really you..... Why didnt you tell us Lucy..." he said tears starting to fall.

"I was to embarrassed. Gray told me what happened and I realized it wasn't your fault. But I was to ashamed to show who I was." I said drying my tears.

I lifted myself out of his arms. I walked carefully towards Kudo. When I realized he wasn't their I panicked.

" Bakas! You really think I am going to let you have the celestial wizard so easily. I have been sending my best people  to capture you but you end up always getting away! So now the master has come out to play!" He laughed and swooped down

We looked at each other eye to eye. Me and Natsu nodded and charged.