Chapter 8: Some Things Come Around

The first thing I noticed was that particular pink, spiky salmon hair. Almost as if the memory was en-grained into my brain, I immediately recognized it. I sucked in a sharp breath as a shooting pain erupted like fire through my chest. My teeth clenched. Natsu. I thought, my mouth going fry. I thought I would never see them again and to be honest I really didn't want to see them again. I then looked down in attempts to hide the fact that my eyes were starting to blur with what I presumed tears. I quickly blinked the tears away and as my vision cleared I noticed the silver glint of armor and blue fuzz. Of course everyone accompanied him as well, it was only natural.

"Can we get our bill please... Hey you look familiar are you..... Nah Lucy wouldn't wear this type of clothing. But her bust size is still the same..."Natsu said pointing, oblivious to how rude he was. I instantly went from over whelming crash of emotions to slightly irritated and slightly amused. I turned around for a second and shook my head, clearing my thoughts.

Suddenly I was washed away by this profound

"Damn memories." and I grabbed their bill and headed back over their eyes widening at how much they spent. More than we make in 4 hours I suppose. Which in our case is a lot.

"That will be 17,000 jewels." I said a smile creeping on to my face as I watched their eyes grow large and their mouths dropped.

"Here." Erza handed over the money reluctantly. I would have taken of maybe about 5,000 Jewel but, I was feeling particularly colder today so...

" I have jobs to do Alisha! I cant wait these tables anymore!" I yelled across the bar.

I started to come towards her as I whipped off my apron. A warm hand stopped me. I jumped out of its grasp and turned around. The group of 4 or I guess I could also say my ex team was waiting there.

"Are you the freelance mage in theses parts?"Erza asked

Yeah.

"My master wanted to recruit you to Fairy Tail. We heard about your power and your ability and wanted you.Quiet honestly we dont have time to be recruiting. We are looking for some one."Gray said.

"What is your name? And will you do it?"Natsu asked

I weighed the pros and cons. The cons seemed to out way the pros. I was just about to say no until Lish came towards me and pulled me back for a second.

"Lucy these people are welcoming you back. They want you back!" Lish said smiling

"They have no idea that I am Lucy Heartfillia. They know as the freelance mage in these parts and their master wanted to recruit me."I said bluntly.

"Then tell them. They said they were looking for someone right? I must be you!" she said.

"I wont tell them who I am just yet. But I will go with them. I want to see Levy."

She hugged me and wished me luck and sent me back over there.

"I will do it. But expect me to give you any personal info or anything Is just crazy got it?"

"They nodded and beckoned me to come. I flowed grumbling under my breath.