Chapter 4: Whatcha Gonna do?

* Yes Its up to 92! Thank you guys so much! This has made my day so much and Its only 9:59 in the morning! 

Lucy's POV

I was riding train station to train station, slipping in the cargo boxes so I wouldn't have to pay the fine. I sat on top of one of the smaller boxes, kicking my feet as I watched the world whiz by me. Finally I cam a cross a small town called Risha. It was a beautiful country side that has lush green forests and beautiful flowers blooming everywhere along the roads. It was a mini oasis of sorts and it seemed perfect. I hopped off the train just as it started to move again and looked around before decided to take one of the smaller roads. I had no idea where I was going but I was determined to go as far away as possible. As I was traveling along the trail, a strange green haired girl bumped into me.

"Ahh! Are you OK?" I asked, stumbling a bit to regain my footing. Bumping into her caused both of us to fumble and flail about.

"Yes I think so. Wait are you miss Heartfillia?" She said looking about, as if she was in a massive hurry. She look bedraggled and tired.

"Yes, Why?"

"Come with me! I was looking every where for you!" She cried out, instantly her eyes lighting up.

"Why?" I said backing off, walking backwards a couple of steps"You're starting to creep me out."I said wearily.

She laughed."I Am a celestial dragon slayer. After I heard that you possessed 10 of the 12 keys and were offered the other 2 I sought out to find you. And actually here you go."

She took out small cloth wrapped bag. I opened it and saw the other two golden keys laying there, and a black key. Yukino's other keys to be exact, Libra and Pieces.

I gasped."I told Yukino I didn't want it! But why the black key also?" I asked confuzzled by the gesture as to give these keys to me.

Her face dropped into a frown as she struggled not to cry. Her eyes teared up."Yukino...died. Her dying wish was to give you the keys and let no one else have them. She was a good sister." She was on the verge of breaking apart and melting into a fit of tears.

I sniffled. Me and Yukino were best friends but a month ago, give or take some, she left for the other side of Fiore for a vacation. It was to far to send letters so we would just have to wait. Now I wish I said screw you to the mail man and made him deliver it anyway.

"How did she die?" I asked chocking up on my tears.

"It was of cancer. Thats why she left. She didn't want you to know." The girl said crying

She wiped off her eyes with her dress sleeve.

"My name is Alisha. I wanted to find you because I am the last celestial dragon slayer and I need some one to carry on the legend of the celestial stars."