Chapter 10: Forthright

OK so I looked for an english version of happy saying he likkkkkkees you and found NOTHING but I did find a snippet of Happy trolling Erza and that was good enough. Keep trolling Happy ^~^! (Vieo is off to the side

I side stepped past Gray and went to find Happy. Which was easy seeing as I just had to where Natsu was. I stepped into the dinning hall and I saw Erza, Happy and Natsu chowing away. Good god they loved to eat. 

"Happy can I talk to you?" I asked keeping my guard up.

"Aye!" Happy said and grabbed a fish and followed me out to the room.

"Whats up mage?" He asked happily chewing on his fish.

"Happy Its me. Lucy Heartfilia." I said 

He spit out his fish and started yelling in disbelief

"YOU WERE LUCY AND YOU DIDNT TELL US! NATSU, ER...." I grabbed his mouth and tried to cease the yelling.

"Look Happy. Gray just told me the story and I see it wasn't your fault. But I cant tell them yet. I am not ready. What if they find out and are mad at me for not telling them in the first place? Then what?" I said 

" Well the sooner you tell them, the sooner they might forgive you. And when I say might just keep in mind that, THEY FORGIVE YOU!" Happy said his eyes bugging out.

Just Then Natsu Erza and Gray walked in.

"Sup guys! He everything ok? I thought I heard someone yelling my name."Natsu said skeptically.

I cursed those dragon slayer magic enhancements and walked over and plopped down on the nearest bed.

"Nope everything is fine. Right Happy?" I said giving him a warning look.

" Well...." 

I practically shoot daggers at him and he stiffened.

"Nope nothing wrong." He said shivering

"Now that this is settled, lets go to sleep." Gray said taking off his clothes.

I rolled my eyes. I went to the bathroom and started the shower. I was about to get in until I heard talking.

"You sure she cant hear us?"

"She is not a dragon slayer. Besides, there is no other way that she could hear."

I silently laughed. Though I could ear the conversation, I couldn't tell whos voice belonged to who.

" She is just like Lucy! There has to be some connection!"

Maybe she is her sister! Or maybe she is Lucy."

I couldn't stand to listen to more. I got into the shower and quickly rinsed of the soap in my hair. As I scrubbed away, I tried thinking I was getting rid of all the hatred that clogged my skin. I stepped out and dried off. Apparently they couldn't hear the shower go off and they continued talking.

" well I will just do that and I will be careful about doing so. I could understand why she dosen't want to tell us.

"We dont even know weather or not she is Lucy. Happy do you know?"

"Umm. Well....." 

I stepped out in my nightwear and the talking ceased.

" Hey! Felling better?" Happy asked

"Yeah can I have a minute Happy?"

"Sure." Happy looked tense as he flew out of the room.

"Relax your fine. You didn't tell them right?" I asked

"No I didnt." He said sighing

I breathed out a sigh of relief and went back into the room. Happy followed.

"Are you two sure your ok?" Natsu asked again. I decided to ignore him and go to bed. Happy went over to Natsu's bed and curled up on it.

Natsu's POV

Something was up. I just knew it. Happy never went to bed without saying good night and munching on a fish. I beckoned Erza and Gray to come out of the room when I was sure that the girl was asleep. 

We  stepped out onto the deck. The pale moon illuminated the hard wood floor.

"What do you want Natsu?" Erza asked.

"I think she is Lucy. Our Lucy. She smells like strawberry with a hint of vanilla, just like our Lucy did. She has a small spring in her step, just like Lucy. And I can tell she likes ribbons and skirts. She even has the same eyes. Deep deep brown with a hint of light. Thats exactly like Lucy." I said, remembering every little detail about our old Lucy. 

"You actually notice that stuff? I thought you were to dense.... Ah! Now I remember! I was catching up on the dynamics of a dragon slayer and I remember reading a section on soul mates. Apparently when a dragon slayer finds his or her soul mate they remember every little detail about them." erza stated.

I blushed. Like tomato red. Since when did Erza read that kind of stuff.

"HAHAHa Hes not denying it. You love Lucy don't you?" Gray asked laughing.

"Shut up Ice princess! Since when did this matter to you?" I said blushing even more. What the heck is up with me? I NEVER blush.

"Well whatever. So what if I love Lucy? I am going to find her and try and get her to come out. And if Happy wont tell me what their talking about, I find out myself. I am going to her and look for signs that she is Lucy." I said and walked off to bed.