Look Whos Back!

Heyo mah bros! This is my first Nalu fanfiction and I am so excited to be here with you guys! Enjoy <3

_______________________________________________________________________________

Lucy's POV

It was another typical day in Magnolia or more specifically the guild known as Fairy Tail. The sun was beating down harshly on the green, splintered guild doors. Natsu and Grey instated a fight and now all the men were hitting each other with...frying pans? Call me crazy but oh well. I plopped down on a nearby stool to watch all the action unfold. I silently giggled, covering my mouth with my hand, as Natsu walloped Gajeel into the nearest wall. I shook my head and turned to see Mirajane shining a glass behind the bar.

“Oh Mira, do you think I could get a strawberry milkshake?” I said scratching my head, smiling awkwardly as I heard more shouts of profanities being unleashed behind me.

"Sure!" She smiled sweetly. She disappeared for a second into the kitchen and then reappeared holding a tall glass, tinted pink. As she set my drink on the counter next to me, I noticed Natsu collapse on the ground. I turned my head, my light blonde hair falling behind my back and to my right as I turned. The scene held before me showed that everyone was a mess, collapsed on the floor. I noticed that Natsu was the last one to fall, and as his head made contact with the ground he winced. Of course he was the last man standing. I laughed as he tried to get back up. Truth be told, I had fell for that certain dragon slayer a while ago. His curiosity, idiocy and audacity to take on the impossible made me fall head over heals for him. My face somewhat burned at the thought and I shook my head. I just wish he wasn't so dense and could see I loved him. Though I never made it anymore helpful, I just stayed on the side lines hoping on day he would notice. I sighed and turned back to Mira. I pulled the milkshake closer to me, leaving a trail of cold water droplets on the counter. I took a sip of my milkshake and next thing I knew Natsu was by my side, throwing his arm around my shoulders.

"Hey, Luce! Wanna go on a job?"It could cover your rent for a year!" He said smiling his adorable toothy grin. A whole year, oh man yes!

"Yeah sur....."

A shadowed figure suddenly appeared in the outline of the guild door. Everyone's head snapped up and looked at the door. The sunlight poured in around the figure as he or she seemed to look around the room. Almost as if they were looking for someone in particular. I squinted my eyes to get a better look but he mysterious figure was shrouded in a dark cloak, hiding their facial features. Everybody was silent until the figure looked our way and ran forward, flinging itself onto Natsu.

"NATSU!!!" the voice yelled, loudly, hints of relief and sadness rolling off their tongue in a sweet musical voice. Everyone’s eyes widened as the mysterious persons, hood fell back, revealing their face to all of mankind.