Chapter 7: Time Skip!

Heads up! As said in "Le tittle~" There has been a time skip! Whoop whoop! Its about a year later. So here is all the meantime. Lucy has begun her job as a free lancer and finally acquired her powers as a dragon slayer. Even got the motion sickness and eating habit like one too! XD Alisha and her own there own pub during the day and parts of the nights, save when Lucy finds a job. The two are practically sisters and don't be surprised to see some loose joking between them. Enjoy guys!

"Alisha, order for table 2 is ready!" I said, quickly making my way up to the bar that separated the kitchen from the pub. I leaned against the wall, just a bit away from the opening and awaited an answer.

"We are switching jobs now!" Alisha said tossing the platter to me.

I caught it and quickly scooped up table 2s order and dished them out smiling.

" Order for Table 17 is ready!" Alisha yelled. I laughed at how casual this was for us. Yelling out orders joking around. It was all part of our routine. It was quiet loud in here too so nobody minded. On a good night we would have to yell extra loud to get our voices heard over the up roar. It was all good work though and we loved it. I looked back to Alisha.

"Careful Lish! Lust is pulling you in like a alcoholic!" I giggled as I watched her eye a nice sized man.

"Oh, sush!" She ushered me away with a playful smile teasing her lips.

Ever since that day Lish found me and asked me to carry on the celestial spirit legacy and I agreed, she made me work till I was dripping sweat and about to collapse. Even then I was still smiling brightly and crying out my war cry as I lashed out with my magic, honing my skills. I rarely ever feel pain and that just makes it even better. I was almost invincible now, as powerful as I could ever be. Thats what Lish said, as we joked about not to long ago.

We liked the pub we owned, and it pulled in some good money too. The town was full of trouble and jobs and drunkards were always near. We lived in the story above the pub and we loved it. A simple life with minimal stress. Training at day, at night serving drinks and taking jobs in town. Speaking of which this was my last order before we had to take care of a group of hooligans that keep harassing the towns people. A good 2,000 jewel to for such a simple job.

I quickly served the people and whipped off my apron and placed it over the counter.

"Lish I am heading out for my nightly runs!"

"Be safe Lucy-nee!"

I waved and headed out the door. The warm air felt great against my skin as I ran towards a path that was said to be their hiding spot. I may not be raised by a dragon and a may just be a 4 generation dragon slayer (4th generation is when the dragon slayer is taught by another dragon slayer) but my ears and nose were keen. I picked up sounds off of the road and headed towards it.

As I shrugged off the brushes I say a pack of men siting around the fire talking about their next victim.

I smelled the air. Yup these were the guys. With a smug and confident I burst out from my spot.

"Celestial Dragon Slayer Stars Net!" I yelled, thrusting out my hands.

A yellow glowing net banded all the men in a group and the net picked itself up and started to follow me. Squeaks and shouts of surprise could be heard

As we reached the town square I dropped them off at the police station and collected my money.

"Now I can buy Lish that blue dress she always wanted. I finally have 7,000 spare jewels!" I said happily out loud to myself. I was very pleased at how I was going to be able to buy her something. I could see the look of delight on her face now.

Lucy I need you back at the pub. A ton of people have walked in and I need some help. Especially with this one bunch....

Sure Lish! Good timing I was just on my way back! Be there soon.

I turned off our telepathy signal and ran towards to the pub. I Threw on and apron and greeted Lish.

"Thanks god. There is this group in the back that just wont stop eating. Hope they know their tab has gone over 8,000 jewel...." Lish groaned.

"Wow! Seriously? Lemme guess their from outta town huh? Well I go give this to em!"

"Thanks Lucy-nee!" Lish said

"Sure!" I yelled and grabbed their food. It seemed familiar. Cake, strawberry to be exact. Smoothie, extra ice and a lot of fish and meat... Tch I couldn't really place it. Oh well. Without a second thought I brought the food down to the table. They seemed to be a bit quieter then the rest of the pub and I found it peculiar. Obviously from out of town.

I started humming to myself as I made my over to their table. I was so busy humming that I didn't see who they were. Lost in thought about training and getting Lish that blue dress, it clouded my thoughts of the current time. I just set down their plates and was about to leave until a male voice from the table called me back over, breaking my thoughts. This time I was focused and I turned around and what I saw was unbelievable.

Edited June/10/15