Chapter 5: Legends All Mighty

"What the hell is that?" I asked, flabbergasted.

She laughed. It was good to see some happiness through all this misery. Though the happiness didn't last to long as the heaviness of the situation took back over. With a heart filled with the mass of a stone brick, she sighed.

" Celestial dragon slaying magic is well I guess you could say the strongest dragon slaying magic there is. Thats why nobody knows about. This particular magic is a mixture of heavens magic and celestial magic. You use your keys but also have the ability to use magic circle and hand to hand combat crap like other dragon slayers do."

"Oh thats cool..." It was hard to concentrate on her voice. My mind was wandering off. I heard the word other dragon slayers and I instantly thought of Natsu. Then all the memories of us meeting, laughing, and...fighting came back. As the good memories rolled by the bitter ones took place. The yelling, being ignored, the everlasting torment that came to mind when I saw him diss me. A sudden rush of sadness washed over me and I started to cry. Water poured form my eyes in hot, salty tears and I didn't know how to shut them off. So I just kept crying my little heart out. Alisha came over and hugged me.

"I know about Fairy Tail. Its OK. It was probably a misunderstanding or something." Alisha mumbled softly.

I started blubbering even louder. Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't. Whatever the case I was starting to feel homesick very, very badly. It was making my stomach twist into knots of dread that made me think twice about if I made the wrong choice about running away.

Just as I thought that I couldn't hear anything else and that I was just going to drown here in a sea of my own misery, I could hear a soft voice. It as quiet and gentle but broke through my tears. It was Alisha, and she was singing some sort of beautiful lullaby.

"Furuki tomo watashi wa mieru,

Anata ga soko ni iru.

Furuki tomo watashi wa chikau

Keshite togireru kizuna

Arukidasu mugen no kouya,

Namida koraete

Asu he to susumu

Anata no tame no hoshi dakara

Watashi wa kagayakeru

Anata no tame no uta dakara

Egao wo miseta"

As she ended I calmed down. I forced all thoughts of Natsu out of my head and focused on the now. If Natsu wanted to be a jerk it was his problem not mine. Right now I needed to focus on becoming stronger, and more independent. I shoved aside the sensitive and sweet part of me and focused on making my core ice cold so no one could melt ever again like Fairy Tail did, of course except Alisha. She was and will be the only person I confide in, the only one who I would trust ever again. My one and only friend who could see glimpses of the real me.

I stood up and said," I will carry on the legend. I owe it to you and Yukino." I said bravely.

"Great! Lets get started!. I will show you to the place where I sleep at night." Alisha smiled and started to walk into the forest.

I stood up and looked back. I could have sworn I saw Erza, Wendy, Happy, Natsu and Gray smiling and waving. I knew it was just an illusion. But I also knew it was my body's way of telling me to go back home. It was my last chance to go back. My last chance to ever have the courage to try again at Fairy Tail.

"Nay Lushiee!"

"Oiii! Lucyyyy!!"

"The guilds waiting Lucy." Gray said with an extended hand, seeming almost warm and welcoming.

A tear slipped down my cheek as I briefly ran through all the cons in my mind. Again the memories flooded through my mind of how they behaved.

A silent pause before I mad eup my mind. I stepped forward, towards them...and then spat on the ground in front of them.

I put my back towards my illusion and walked straight into my new life, with Alisha at my side. I was no longer a part of Fairy Tail and it was no longer a part of me. I looked at my left hand and say empty and blank peach skin where my light pink mark used to be. With a disgusted sigh I dropped my hand and hurried back to Alisha.

Haha, this should be fun.

Edited: June/7/15