Chapter 3: Fun Right? No? Get Over It =>.<=

(Yo Yo, Its Sora!~ Oh god I dont even know how long I have been gone. Geezus. I am still seeing this book is still doing pretty good so I figured why not update it a little bit. Im not going to change the plot line, only little details here and there to make it make more sense. Mouthful right? Well enjoy lovelies. 1/24/17 <3)

~Back at Fairy Tail~

' Brats listen up! Why was Lucy saying that all of you ignored her? Hmmm?" Mackorov asked furious. " Ecspecially You Natsu? I thought better of you. I am sorry I mistook you for one that cared about their Nakama!"

Happy was balling and Levy was comforting him. Erza was fighting back tears and Gray looked perplexed and looked also on the verge of tears. Natsu was the only one with a confused look on, not understanding a single thing being said here.

"What did I do? I didn't do anything! Why did Luce Leave us?" Natsu asked looking like he was about to cry. His eyes were glistening and his bottom lip seemed to be trembling if you looked close enough.

"You are the one that kicked her off your team so Lissana could be on it!" Happy yelled crying.

"No I didn't! Last thing I remember was Saying Hi to Lissana thats it! I swear! The fuck is going on?!" Natsu yelled.

"But I was right there when you booted her!" Levy yelled.

Mira-nee stood up and grabbed his scarf and yanked on it, hard. Out fell a little device that made a loud pop and scurried away, skittering its way to the exit. 

"Thought something was up." as she grabbed it before it could make an escape. She looked at it and muttered a few chants under her breath before holding it up and looking around with a stern look. "Who's responsible for this hatred charm?" she asked. 

Just then a shadowed figure ran out the doors and practically flew out the door. The escape gave a little leap and tried to make an exit, just like the little bug charm.

"No you dont!" Natsu grabbed his foot at the last second and the man flipped forward, screaming in surprise as it doubled forward, flipping over itself and onto its back.

"Jeeeeez. Watch it will ya?!" the mysterious man yelled, in a.............. childish voice? The surprisingly cute tone was laced with agitation and a bit of hurt.

Natsu took off the cloak and a small child lay there giggling. forgetting his little flip trick there for a moment. 

"Hahah I got Lucy good dont cha think? Is she gonna come back now? I hope not!" He grinned and started laughing again, his intents obviously malicious. 

" Hey nitwit how do you know Lucy and why did you do that?"Natsu asked anger lacing his voice. 

" She is my cousin silly! We play pranks on each other all the time! Well at least I do." the child replied."My name is Uppi! After uncle Jude died my family offered to take in Lucy. She refused and that made me mad. So I played pranks on her to let her know I was mad. She can come back now!" The child said, making not a lick of sense.

Levy stood up with tears still streaming down her face. Her expression was that of one carrying a tremendous amount of grief. With a yelp she quick slapped the young boy square across his cheek. His entire figure shook violently as reality came in and crashed into him like a freight train. 

"Your telling me you sent her away over your own selfish needs? BECAUSE SHE WOULDN'T LIVE WITH YOU OR TOLD YOU NO?!? YOU WENT TO FAR! She's..She's not coming..b..back.." Levy hiccuped, bursting out into a stream of tears and agony