The Ugliest Mosquito

Thursday finally came and it was my first day to work at Sell Me Soda, yayyy.

I wore a plain gray long skirt with a dark blue long sleeve shirt. With my blue headscarf. Yes, i have to match my scarf with my outfit.

~~~~~~~

"Okay, so here's the boxes for the fries and here's the soda containers," Nick finished explaining. "Any questions?"

"Um, no, im good," i said.

"Great," he smiled. "Well get to work."

I went to the counter next to Heather and took the order of a customer. MY FIRST CUSTOMER YAY.

After 2 hours, we got a 15 minute break.

"You're doing great," said Heather.

"Thanks,"  i chuckled. "It's pretty easy."

15 minutes later, we went back to the front to take more orders. My heart dropped when i saw who was in front of the counter. MR. ADAM COCONUT.

"Hey," he smiled.

"Oh hi," i said.

"I'd like some fries and an iced latte," he said, smiling at me while he said it.

"Um, medium or, um small? Large?" okay now i was talking like a 4-year-old.

"Medium's good," he said.

"Okay," i said, while typing it into the computer. "Um, next in line?"

A tall lady started to give me her orders, but it was hard to concentrate with Adam staring at me. My hands felt paralyzed.

Heather came with a medium sized latte and a box of fries, "Order #87?"

"Here," said Heather. As Adam took the bag, he smiled at me once again before leaving, and i finally smiled back. Why does he keep smiling at me?! I thought i was a mosquito! Since when do you smile at mosquitos?!!!!!!!! And i wasn't wearing any makeup today, so that makes me an uglier mosquito :/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay class, hurry up and finish your work," said Mrs. Ruth.

Adam was sitting next to me today too.  The same blonde girl was next to him on his left side. I saw her nudge him. But he barely looked her way.

"Adam," she whispered.

"Yea," he said.

"You look mad cute today," she giggled.

"Thanks," he said, with his eyes glued on the paper.

"We should talk more," she kept giggling. I couldn't help but roll my eyes.

"Um, im kinda busy," he replied. HAHA HE SAID HE WAS BUSY, IM DYING.

"Doing what cutie?" she asked with that annoying voice. He didn't answer, he just continued to do his work, or pretended to do his work. Wow, he didn't show any emotion whatsoever. In some way i was relieved and happy. I mean that blondie was pretty... hot but he didn't like her.

Just then the principal walked in. "Hello class, i have an announcement. The same announcement i made to the other 10 classes.  From next week, everyone will be required to wear the new school uniform,  white shirt and black skirt for girls, white button down shirt and black pants for boys, am i clear?"

i heard moans and groans.

Well that's it for my matching hijabs with different outfits :/