Plan B

Heather rubbed some sparkly eye shadow on her eyes before she attempted Plan B.

She quickly took out a piece of paper and wrote, "hey come meet me at Unicorn park at 5 so we can work on the romeo and juliet project :)" Perfect.

She went to the school library since Adam wasn't in the cafeteria.

And her prediction was right. There he was sitting on the table by himself writing in his notebook.

Heather walked toward Adam trying to flaunt herself as much as she could.

Adam looked up to find Heather looking more beautiful than he's ever seen her with her black long hair flowing on her sides, her cheeks enhanced with pink, her greens eyes standing out with her eyelids covered in glitter, and her lips smothered with dark glossy lipstick.

Adam sat there stunned. He was too stunned to speak.

"Shelina told me to give you this," Heather said, trying to sound as real and casual as she could.

She handed him the small folded note.

"Oh, thanks," he said quickly looking away from her.

"No problem," Heather said and walked away before he could get suspicious.

Heather took out her phone and texted Shelina, hey come to Unicorn Park at 5 so we can chill and talk, luv ya :)

This plan would definitely work, no doubt about it.