Thank you!!!

Okay so I just wanted to thank anyone who read my novella all the way through. It means a lot that you even opened it and read the first chapter, but knowing you actually completed it makes me so undescribably happy. You guys are all amazing! And I love you! I can tell you that just seeing a new vote or view makes me do a little mini happy dance. So thank you so much!!

Also I feel like you guys deserve an explanation for why this is a novella, since it is just a random solo novella. It started out as an English writing prompt in seventh grade. I wrote a twenty page (handwritten) story for it. But my teacher made me cut it down to 900 words. So with all of the cutting it ruined the story and I got a 'C-'. That grade has been eating away at me for a really long time.

Being a writer I am very passionate about my work and seeing that grade made me feel like I was the only one who though it was good. I take a lot of pride it creating decent writing assignments for school and that one turned out awful in the end.

So I found my rough draft while throwing out old middle school papers and decided why not do rewrites. After I made that desicion my friend convinced me to get a wattpad. At first I was crazy nervous to put any work up on it, but then as I was looking at other people's books I saw how nice everyone was and how almost everyone totally gets the struggles with writing and shares my passion, I decided to give it a go. So of course it took a lot of guts to post this story. But I am so glad I did and I can't thank you enough!!!!

Also please feel free to comment if you want to!! Just please no criticism ( unless you have any simple tips I can use to improve my writing ). Being a book nerd I happen  to be an extremely emotional person (I cry during the opening credits of Titanic and when book series end)!

So if you are interested I have another book up on wattpad. It is called Lightning Bug. As of now there is only one chapter published because I had the idea and I needed to write it but I wanted to finish this book before I worked on that one any more. But I definitely plan on picking it up now. Anyways check it out if you are interested!!

Thanks again!!