Side Note

Howdy guys I'm back even though I ended this book...hehe. Alright so here is why; I don't want to offend anybody with my writing. I write for me. I write because that is how my life is supposed to be. I belong on my bedroom floor writing books. But recently I have had more motivation. Now I write for you guys as well.

And I know that some poeple can be offended by characters actions. Specifically suicide attempts and the likes. It affects me too and I have cried on multiple occasions while writing this book, story, novella, whatever you wanna call it, because of that.

Penelope was never supposed to be a depressed, suicidal teenager. Nope, she was supposed to live a happy, average life. But what's a good story without a dark and depressing backstory? I swear on my life, this was a in the moment decision. She was breaking down and it just kind of happened. I am sure the majority of you guys know the feeling when you learn something about your character that you never knew. They just kind of told you and you were like okay let's write. Then you finish writing and you realize what you just wrote. So you kind of sit back and stare at the words for awhile but you do nothing to change it, because that is your character. Whether you like their decisions or not, that is who they are and you can't change that.

So I am sorry to anyone who was disturbed by that particular move on my part, but I really hope you continued to read nonetheless and saw the ending.

I am normally not one for happy ending. Because let's face it, life doesn't consist of happy endings. Nope life is determined to make you feel pain and loss. And a book really isn't good if you don't feel that there as well. ( okay so I realize some of you don't get the feels and are fangirls, but I believe my point has been made ) Life is not like a fairytale or a Disney princess movie. Okay scratch that at times it is, but at times it isn't and, well, a book character is living a life too. Their life may not be as real as our lives, but they are real in that book dimension.

Wow... that was deep...

Well know that you have seen that deep part of me I am apologizing once again. O:-)

Guys that is an angel smile face that was created!!!! Whoa!! Mind blown!!

Enthusiasm levels tend to become a little high over the little things in life.
/\ /\
>.<

There is a random cat too, because I'm a Swiftie! * flashes you all a cheeky smile then hugs every one because you made it this far in my book *

Bye now, bye bye, bye, bye bye now, bye! ( if you got that reference than you are a seven year old at heart and I love you <3 )